USA/Canada Delivery Thread

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Oh odd, that’s where I tried a VIN that was on Porter’s list and nothing came up, I’ll try mine haha (Although had been told no Canadian cars would be on it).
If I search for my Vin, I get a row back from that vessel that just landed. If I search for a vin of a car that I suspect not to be on that vessel, it doesn’t come up. So I’m pretty sure it’s reliable. Cars in the low 1490s were there, high 1490s were not. I was trying to zero in on the cut off, but then I ran out of free searches for the day.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
If I search for my Vin, I get a row back from that vessel that just landed. If I search for a vin of a car that I suspect not to be on that vessel, it doesn’t come up. So I’m pretty sure it’s reliable. Cars in the low 1490s were there, high 1490s were not. I was trying to zero in on the cut off, but then I ran out of free searches for the day.
That just happned too lol.

Nothing comes up when I search any landed VIN from the previous ship haha, I’m 12224.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Mine is 1668 and it's on there.
I searched with VIN in the commodity field. Don't know if that makes a difference.

FYI VPN etc can reset the search count. I put in the wrong number to search a landed VIN as our Canadian cars are RHC, not RHA…my car not there as expected from Lotus that after the initial 60 Canadian cars here, nothing else is on the water yet.

Congrats to everyone who’s Emira has made it!

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Don’t think there’s a lot of logical sequence to the cutoff. I’m a low 1700 and my car is there — if I look at all the early res vins at my dealership only half of them are on the ship.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
FYI VPN etc can reset the search count. I put in the wrong number to search a landed VIN as our Canadian cars are RHC, not RHA…my car not there as expected from Lotus that after the initial 60 Canadian cars here, nothing else is on the water yet.

Congrats to everyone who’s Emira has made it!
Hey, why you got an American flag under your name?? :unsure:

MYFASTEFE

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Planning to daily mine in SoCal when received. Expecting to do 25k-30k miles/year on it.
That’s awesome, hope you have a good time. I was driving my Elise daily for almost 6 months last year. So much fun!

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Don’t think there’s a lot of logical sequence to the cutoff. I’m a low 1700 and my car is there — if I look at all the early res vins at my dealership only half of them are on the ship.
The March 12 ship went from 2041-2148…I think they’re somewhat in order per shipment but otherwise random.

Edit - so thanks to Nova’s list…2200s are all on this shipment with some gaps including mine, they’re all RHA/RHB…gaps must be the Canadian cars that are probably built identical but with English/French stickers and documents. Unlikely they got offloaded in Halifax based on Lotus info, probably going on a different boat sometime in April.

Last edited:

Pixelated816

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
So they said theres 1,300 FE units, and they said 83% are manuals. So 1,079 units are manuals. Anyone knows how many are delivered now?

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
So they said theres 1,300 FE units, and they said 83% are manuals. So 1,079 units are manuals. Anyone knows how many are delivered now?
Old figure - that’s what they initially said and then kept allocating more and more FE2, no idea what the total number is at now but I would guess it’s closer to 2000.

Of the manuals that were part of the 1300, they should be all produced right about now as those went up to March build slots. Everything that’s locked in slated for builds between now and this summer were added on top.

scc.131.fe

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
"#477' that's me!!! Get some Lotus, get some Lotus, get some Lotus...."
1000000184.gif

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
My VIN next door neighbors arrived in December :(

He ordered the same day as me back in July 2021 too. So crazy.. Should just cancelled or moved his deposit to the new Lotus of Philly that opened while we were waiting. Woulda been much closer and you know.. also here by now. 😡

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
296 additional units! That's a bunch. That brings us up to what, almost 900?