USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just got confirmation, it's legit.

"
Yes should be here in December. The cars are on THE BOAT now we were just told this morning. We are going to have a direct line for Emira Customers straight to our EXPEL and Ceramic bay for those that want it done when they come in. I can have the pricing for that for you on MONDAY.

Thank You,
"

24EmiraUS

Reaction score

"
Yes should be here in December. The cars are on THE BOAT now we were just told this morning. We are going to have a direct line for Emira Customers straight to our EXPEL and Ceramic bay for those that want it done when they come in. I can have the pricing for that for you on MONDAY.

Thank You,
"
Just spoke with rep at Bellevue… They confirmed.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

"

Thank You,
"
Has Eagle become our hero? And onethreeone the sidekick?

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Shouldn’t the shipping manifest searches show Emiras if they’re on the boat now?
It may be that they were being loaded on the boat now, or there's a delay between what's happening and the info making it into the system.

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Shouldn’t the shipping manifest searches show Emiras if they’re on the boat now?
Maybe. I know when I shipped my RX7 from Japan it took like a day or so for the data to show up. May be different by company.

azlambo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
NEWS: my salesperson from Bellevue just reached out to tell me that US FE1.0 cars have been built and are supposedly en route. He believes they’re all shipping to the east coast. Says EPA has been signed off but not CARB, and they will possibly start delivering to non-CARB states first.

Can anyone from other dealerships confirm?
When did the factory supposedly “punch out” these 700 cars? No one who has visited the factory (including me) has seen more than one U.S. car being produced on the line.

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
NEWS: my salesperson from Bellevue just reached out to tell me that US FE1.0 cars have been built and are supposedly en route. He believes they’re all shipping to the east coast. Says EPA has been signed off but not CARB, and they will possibly start delivering to non-CARB states first.

Can anyone from other dealerships confirm?
My dealer had told me a few weeks ago that Baltimore is the destination.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
When did the factory supposedly “punch out” these 700 cars? No one who has visited the factory (including me) has seen more than on U.S. car being produced on the line.
Originally the ordering for the 700 was split up into 3 groups, a month apart each, and each group was going to be shipped separately. Not sure if they're stilling following that plan or if it's changed. They may be shipping a smaller quantity this first batch just to get something going. Also, if they haven't received CARB certification yet, there won't be any California or the other states that require CARB cert on this shipment. I don't remember exactly how many, but I think it was something like 10 states or so also follow California's requirements.

OneThreeOne

Reaction score
This is the two Roro carriers Lotus Cars has been using for USA lately based on import logs. It’s a quick trip.

IMG_1923.jpeg
IMG_1924.jpeg

neonate

Reaction score
Originally the ordering for the 700 was split up into 3 groups, a month apart each, and each group was going to be shipped separately. Not sure if they're stilling following that plan or if it's changed. They may be shipping a smaller quantity this first batch just to get something going. Also, if they haven't received CARB certification yet, there won't be any California or the other states that require CARB cert on this shipment. I don't remember exactly how many, but I think it was something like 10 states or so also follow California's requirements.

From a website-
Currently, there are 14 other CARB states plus the District of Columbia that have adopted California’s emission standards. The CARB states (aside from California) include:

1. Colorado
  2. Connecticut
  3. Delaware
  4. Maine
  5. Maryland
  6. Massachusetts
  7. New Jersey
  8. New York
  9. Oregon
  10. Pennsylvania
  11. Rhode Island
  12. Vermont
  13. Virginia
  14. Washington
  15. Washington D.C.
There are other states such as Minnesota, New Mexico, as well as Nevada that are working toward passing legislation to become CARB states.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
When did the factory supposedly “punch out” these 700 cars? No one who has visited the factory (including me) has seen more than one U.S. car being produced on the line.
I don't think these are all 700 cars, just the first batch. I have also seen Facebook posts from people who took recent factory tours who saw more than a handful of US cars being made.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Well things are about to change if this is legit. I am staying even until the Baltimore scouts can verify.

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Don’t shoot the messenger, I was just relaying what my salesperson heard from his regional dealer rep. Would love confirmation from another source.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

"

Thank You,
"
I’m definitely interested in this, I heard mentions this could be offered a year ago but haven’t seen anything since. Is there a thread or info on this? I imagine it has to be ordered through the dealer, I did tell mine I want the treatment if available. Finally ordered my V2 about a month ago.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
From a website-
Currently, there are 14 other CARB states plus the District of Columbia that have adopted California’s emission standards. The CARB states (aside from California) include:

1. Colorado
  2. Connecticut
  3. Delaware
  4. Maine
  5. Maryland
  6. Massachusetts
  7. New Jersey
  8. New York
  9. Oregon
  10. Pennsylvania
  11. Rhode Island
  12. Vermont
  13. Virginia
  14. Washington
  15. Washington D.C.
There are other states such as Minnesota, New Mexico, as well as Nevada that are working toward passing legislation to become CARB states.
Interesting; looks like all the blue states. Park Place Lotus is in Bellevue, Washington. If they have to have CARB cert to sell a car to someone in Washington, I guess they can still sell to customers outside the state?