• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Triumph Thruxton RS

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
For the guys that like motorbikes ; what does everyone think of a Thruxton RS? Worth the price?

27766_Thruxton_RS_Chrome_Edition_MY23_1v4_ORIGINAL.jpg

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Go for it ! I think it would look fantastic parked next to an Emira.
You will also need to get the Breitling watch too (Toptime B01 Triumph edition).

OP
L

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Go for it ! I think it would look fantastic parked next to an Emira.
You will also need to get the Breitling watch too (Toptime B01 Triumph edition).
I ordered a 2024 model this week-end! To arrive in the spring! Very excited. I don't ride as often as before, but I am a sucker for the looks. A bit pricey for a bike. ( I will google the watch)

Do you ride? If so, what?

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I ordered a 2024 model this week-end! To arrive in the spring! Very excited. I don't ride as often as before, but I am a sucker for the looks. A bit pricey for a bike. ( I will google the watch)
Congrats on the order! One more great toy to look forward to!

Do you ride? If so, what?
I used to have two Suzuki KATANA bikes (yr.2000 GSX-1100S Final Edition pretty much stock (foreground), and yr.1982 GSX-750S with a yr.1988 GSXR750J front end, 1200cc bandit engine and Honda RVF750 (RC45) rear end everything else in between swapped out ;) (background)). I had to part with the 1100cc as I wasn't riding as much, so now I only have the Frankenstein 1200cc.

PXL_20220416_024457675.jpg

I can't stop looking at the Street Triple 1200cc configurator... (just can't stay away from single-sided swingarms)

Last edited:
OP
L

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congrats on the order! One more great toy to look forward to!

I used to have two Suzuki KATANA bikes (yr.2000 GSX-1100S Final Edition pretty much stock (foreground), and yr.1982 GSX-750S with a yr.1988 GSXR750J front end, 1200cc bandit engine and Honda RVF750 (RC45) rear end everything else in between swapped out ;) (background)). I had to part with the 1100cc as I wasn't riding as much, so now I only have the Frankenstein 1200cc.

View attachment 31647

I can't stop looking at the Street Triple 1200cc configurator... (just can't stay away from single-sided swingarms)
Awesome! Street triple is a beautiful naked. I will have now ordered two new cars and a motorcycle from factory and receive all of them before I get the Emira!

Once I saw a thruxton up close and I had to have it, feels like art on two wheels. Started riding on a SV650 for a year over 10 years ago and then had a Ducati Monster 821 for a while. Haven't ridden in 4/5 years, but the itch came back strong as soon as I saw the Thruxton. I need to stay away from car/bike dealerships. Bad habits lol.