• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

The watches thread

It is SBGK 009 . 39mm with lug to lug 44mm. I like their elegance and heritage range. They fit into my comfort zone (anything between 36-40mm) for my smallish wrist. Fortunate to have few of GS's with other movements. Here is another one- SLGA 007.View attachment 10504
Lovely really like that.
Some days I wish my wrist wasn't so manly 😉😅

We are headed into a recession with companies cutting work forces. First thing to go is luxury good that are not needed. The Emira is a nice sports car, only wished it had a little more power. The craziness that we been seeing in the car & watch market is about to pop. Just watch by January/February.
Yup. Guess who's just had a call to go see my local Rolex dealer after a 4 year wait.
Coincidence, I don't think so

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too much drinking though… test driving the vantage and emira tomorrow lunch!!
Vantage is ace, you’ll be surprised how alive the chassis and steering is. Matt Becker from Lotus played a massive part on the dynamics; I was surprised how good it was the other day when I drove one.

Drinking and banter is good 👍 🍻
In the pub… 🤦

In the pub… 🤦

Are you encouraging going to the pub on a school night! 😵

Daft question who do you register with, I fancy a sub mariner.

You had to have bought other watches, rings etc. to be allowed to get on of the Rolex list with my AD.

I have found this applies for the steel models, as I was offered a steel/gold sub other day when I was asking about daytona.

Rolex the Porsche of the watch world :)

Thursday night is the new Friday night ... and has been since the start of 2022 🍷
Amen to that. If I hadn't been to the dentist today I'd be holding a 🍷now. Cheers 🍻