The Reviews and what they tell us about the car

First: sry for my English I am from Germany.
Every single review compares the Emira with the PORSCHE…. And to be honest the PORSCHE is the benchmark.
But the point is, they need the Porsche to collect some negative points against the lotus… an these points are correct.
But:
The brakes ? Equal? No, little better
The dynamic? Even the dynamic is better then the Porsche !!!
Quality no, that would be magic, but the best lotus ever made!
The engine is old and no fucking new sterile Maschine with no Charakter and an OPF….
I guess the reviews are all a kind of standing ovation, an they need the best car to give us some kicks.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
First: sry for my English I am from Germany.
Every single review compares the Emira with the PORSCHE…. And to be honest the PORSCHE is the benchmark.
But the point is, they need the Porsche to collect some negative points against the lotus… an these points are correct.
But:
The brakes ? Equal? No, little better
The dynamic? Even the dynamic is better then the Porsche !!!
Quality no, that would be magic, but the best lotus ever made!
The engine is old and no fucking new sterile Maschine with no Charakter and an OPF….
I guess the reviews are all a kind of standing ovation, an they need the best car to give us some kicks.
Great way to make a first impression.
Danke

Climber

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
No, I love my PORSCHE GT4 and I love our elise and I very glad ordered a emira to.
I have a Boxster GTS 2015 and had an 2006 Boxster which was wrecked. I also love the Porsche, miss the hydraulic steering of the 2006.
The LOTUS represents the pinnacle of exotic cars.
1. It dripping in sex appeal
2. Old school motor & gear box. PORSCHE “ can’t get out of second gear without breaking the law “
3. Interior looks like a fine crafted British leather.
4. Whole package is what Ferrari & Lamborghini where making before the power and prices got crazy. Passion.
Most reviewers struggle to verbalize what they feel.. and that’s the point, the Emira is an incredibly emotional car, it’s not a perfect car. Every time that lotus came to a cross road they went with the emotional choice.
The front boot gone - beautiful & more functional areo dynamics
Suspension - double wishbone and not adaptive dampers. Focused
The interior leather and steel everyone talks about the feel.
The brakes even better than a + 250 MC 20 Maserati..
My only problem I don’t want to wait, I hopefully get my Emira in Christmas 🎄
Seams like an eternity..