Test drive on 23rd of Oct in China

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm going to have a test drive on this weekend at ZheJiang International Circuit. All of you are welcome to submit your interested questions here.I'll try to answer after the testdrive. Also, I'll bring some pintures of the test drive cars. ☺️

Hope you enjoy the test drive!
If you could capture the wheel sizes engraved or stamped or printed on the inner side of the wheels (front and rear) that would be extremely helpful to all of us who are considering after market wheels!

Try and find out how well the KEF stereo is please, bass thumping etc and the quality of the fixture and fittings!

I'm going to have a test drive on this weekend at ZheJiang International Circuit. All of you are welcome to submit your interested questions here.I'll try to answer after the testdrive. Also, I'll bring some pintures of the test drive cars. ☺️
Have you ordered a V6 or 2.0T?

I’m booked for 22nd (same event I guess). I’ve been told these are pre production V6 AT cars.

Pretty excited :cool:(y)

I'm very interested in your impressions about the suspension. If Sport chassis, do you find it bumpy/harsh at low speed? If Touring chassis, does it have appropriately taut body control when not driving spiritedly, or does it feel tippy until it transfers weight?

Hope you enjoy the test drive!
If you could capture the wheel sizes engraved or stamped or printed on the inner side of the wheels (front and rear) that would be extremely helpful to all of us who are considering after market wheels!
Sorry, I cannot see the inner part of the wheels. o_O

Try and find out how well the KEF stereo is please, bass thumping etc and the quality of the fixture and fittings!
On that day, I had no chance to use the stereo. I seems the pre-production car is not available for bluetooth connecting.

Tell me if the seat goes super low, or at least lower than the 400. ENJOY!
The seat is the same height as the Evora GT410, if you just look ahead,you cannot tell whether it is EMIRA of EVORA.By the way, the quality of the interior is better including the seats. :)

I'm very interested in your impressions about the suspension. If Sport chassis, do you find it bumpy/harsh at low speed? If Touring chassis, does it have appropriately taut body control when not driving spiritedly, or does it feel tippy until it transfers weight?
There were 2 cars, the black one was SPORT suspension, the yellow one which I drove, was TOURING . Each person was given a random chance to drive one of the two cars. SinceI didn't have a chance to drive the black one, I could only talk about the TOURING suspension.
1. On the test drive day, LOTUS also arranged EVORA GT410 for comparison testdrive.
2. The EMIRA with TOURING suspension is a little more confortable than EVORA GT410, still have the same sports feeling, but they also have some differences. NO.1 : the steering wheel feedback of EMIRA is lighter than EVORA , I don't know if it is just my illution. NO.2 the accelerator pedal is deeper than EVORA, if you want more power, you need to step down further.
3. The feeling of TOURING suspension on the straight line is similar to SUPRA, which means if you compare it with any hardcore sportscar, this TOURING suspension is really comfortable. At the cornor, the feeling of emira is 85% similar to Evora GT410.
4. On more thing. It is understable the EMIRA has the similar feeling to EVORA, because the have the same engine ,same gearbox. However, there is not any 2.0 pre-production car, I cannot tell what will be the feeling of the 2.0 version. That one will have a totally different engine and gearbox.

I hope my experience will help you guys, thankyou. :geek: