• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Sun shade options?

While we thought it fit ok some have not been totally happy with the overall edge to edge fitment
We just created a new template for covercraft and shipped it out today so we should have a Emira specific made UVS shade coming soon. I will post pictures of the fitment from inside the car around the edges when it arrives.

I usually use twist and fold but I’m curious about the thicker style with lotus branding only because the cabin has plenty of room to store behind the seat. Always use a sunscreen folks. My interiors look mint after many years.

While we thought it fit ok some have not been totally happy with the overall edge to edge fitment
We just created a new template for covercraft and shipped it out today so we should have a Emira specific made UVS shade coming soon. I will post pictures of the fitment from inside the car around the edges when it arrives.

Y’all just keep thinking up ways to make me order more and more from your website!

Reactions: GRP
We just got one of the your sun shades for Evora/ Emira for our Emira and I’m not too impressed with the fit, would like to send or back and exchange for one specifically for the emira

We just got one of the your sun shades for Evora/ Emira for our Emira and I’m not too impressed with the fit, would like to send or back and exchange for one specifically for the emira
Send us an email and we will get you sorted out on Tuesday.