Southern California?

mattemira

Reaction score
FYI, the new San Diego dealer is up and running officially. They have been given around 10 allocations for FE cars to place in stock. June builds and fall delivery. MSRP no markups, 2500 deposit. Call Denis at 650-387-6328 if interested. They are also the Aston Martin dealer. After reading this board it sounded like a long wait with markups. I went in to see the new Aston Vantage and found out they had an Emira demo showing up Friday--it may still be there if someone wants to go for a drive. We speced out the car while I was there and and paid the deposit. They only have a week or so to spec what they want for these cars so if you hurry you can put your name on a specific color/etc.
Good luck

iVTECdailyy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Will be at gasoline and caffeine this afternoon if anyone is around.

IMG_6111.png

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I guess one additional question, does this include paint correction and polish, or is that something I'd need to get done at another shop first?
@Rhinocerosity
I didn't see this question until now. We usually don't polish or perform a paint correction when installing PPF. We will thoroughly clean and decontaminate the paint but can also give a very light polish if truly needed. Paint correction is usually done when a ceramic coating would be the only "protection" used or no protection at all.

pc368

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi, I am a new member here.

Placed a deposit with Galpin last August after a test drive. It's FE 2.0 with small ADM (<5%).

Received VIN last month and was told May/June delivery. I was able to confirm the car has left Liverpool on its way to NJ, so May/June sounds reasonable. Just hope it arrives before my summer vacation at the end of June.

I currently have a 911 GTS (992.1) and will decide which one to keep after driving both for a few months.

iVTECdailyy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Placed a deposit with Galpin last August after a test drive. It's FE 2.0 with small ADM (<5%).

Received VIN last month and was told May/June delivery. I was able to confirm the car has left Liverpool on its way to NJ, so May/June sounds reasonable. Just hope it arrives before my summer vacation at the end of June.

I currently have a 911 GTS (992.1) and will decide which one to keep after driving both for a few months.
I’m sure you can negotiate the adm. these cars are selling for MSRP.

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

@pc368
Welcome and congrats!! What spec did you order?

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts