Some good Emira footage from a youtuber's European trip

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
There's some good coverage of the Emira during EVILGT (Youtubers) European trip.
I'm not a lover of the channel tbh but it's worth watching to get some feedback on the car, especially as the Emira is in some good company. The Emira owner (Mark) also has a 720s, I think that's what was said, he seems like a decent guy with some good feedback given during the trip.

Episode 1

I think there's 9 or 10 episodes in total with the Emira featuring well in most of them.

Reactions: ADC

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
There's some good coverage of the Emira during EVILGT (Youtubers) European trip.
I'm not a lover of the channel tbh but it's worth watching to get some feedback on the car, especially as the Emira is in some good company. The Emira owner (Mark) also has a 720s, I think that's what was said, he seems like a decent guy with some good feedback given during the trip.

Episode 1

I think there's 9 or 10 episodes in total with the Emira featuring well in most of them.
This was entertaining. I watched all 10 episodes. The Emira did great. It obviously couldn't keep up with the supercars in the long straights, but more than held it's own in the twisties, which the video host commented on more than once. It also sounded surprisingly good compared to the exotic company it was in.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I need subtitles here and there.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
"Interesting " channel. I watched a few videos...lol...the speeding / impound episode was hilarious. No remorse whatsoever!