So based on the first cars not arriving until September, who will be driving their Emira all winter?

OP
Leonard

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
This is Geely - China.

Think about that. Mass executions, persecutions, global conquest, organ harvesting, genocide, and electric cars that look really pretty.

How does one leverage a government who annihilates their people if they pray to someone other than their dictator? (this is true)

51% is owned, just enough to have a creepy level of power in England. We are buying vehicles from people that far exceeded the psychopathy of the soviet union. Yay 😕
Not justifying it, but this could easily be said about many other countries. I won't mention names but some are supposedly 'civilized democracies'

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm not. The roads up here in Yorkshire during winter are saltier than most of the commenters on here !!!! :ROFLMAO:;)

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I will not be using my Emira in the winter months. I have a run around for the more mundane duties. The Emira, when Lotus finally deside it is my turn to take delivery, will only be used for trackdays, car club days and out for some driving fun days.

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I'll pick my days and I have other options but I imagine I'll use it a fair bit. I normally do.
IMG_20210126_122422_352.jpg

Last edited:

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I feel obligated to update this thread, arrival time July 1 2023, mid summer, no need to panic! 🤣
Well that is a precise date you have been quoted. Is that in the first batch for America? Us Lot in UK are just given a month, then the one after that, then the one after that..........