Reaction score
…from friends.

Where are the dry cleaning hooks?

You can’t go grocery shopping.

How fast does it go?

A stick? What if you drink?

Just the two seats huh?

Are they all gonna be blue?

What do you mean you haven’t driven it yet?

Is that like a nuclear launch switch?

Brilliant! Genuinely, my smile got broader and chuckles louder as I read down that list.

Brilliant! Genuinely, my smile got broader and chuckles louder as I read down that list.
Me too! Love the “are they all blue?” Comment.

Me too! Love the “are they all blue?” Comment.
Kudos!
And now for something completely different (cue Monty Python reference),,,,,
-What's that going to cost to insure?
-Were door handles an extra charge?
-You'll probably need a roof rack.
-Does the GPS have a British accent?
-Didn't you already have a midlife crisis?

It’s “MLC II” I believe.

Check with @TomE to be sure but don’t ask Lotus directly. ;) hahaha
You are right, "MLC II" it is.
I guess if I asked Lotus, the answer should be: Whatever floats your boat, it's built "For the driver" 😂

You are right, "MLC II" it is.
I guess if I asked Lotus, the answer should be: Whatever floats your boat, it's built "For the driver" 😂
Yes. *“Emira FE MLC II, FTD” is the full spec name.

*Badges in Yellow to follow. Hahaha

Yes. *“Emira FE MLC II, FTD” is the full spec name.

*Badges in Yellow to follow. Hahaha
I just placed the order for the EMIRA FE MLCII FTD,
As a NO cost ENJOYMENT PACKAGE included, additional to the cupholders (now I understand why they are there) it comes with decent size fridge behind the passenger seat fitting 4 full size *Champagne bottles, with two Svarowsky cups MLC II branded, enough for a short trip around the block.
Also included USB stick with all the 80´s Greatest Hits and a Pirelli Calendar.

Configurator shall be updated before the actual delivery, after passing the crash test. They need to solve a problem with the self opening of the fridge during hard cornering.

* Champagne as a COST option, 6 types to choose for FE, maybe more for own spec late in 2027.

It just made my weekend

I just placed the order for the EMIRA FE MLCII FTD,
As a NO cost ENJOYMENT PACKAGE included, additional to the cupholders (now I understand why they are there) it comes with decent size fridge behind the passenger seat fitting 4 full size *Champagne bottles, with two Svarowsky cups MLC II branded, enough for a short trip around the block.

Configurator shall be updated before the actual delivery, after passing the crash test. They need to solve a problem with the self opening of the fridge during hard cornering.

* Champagne as a COST option, 6 types to choose for FE, maybe more for own spec late in 2027.

It just made my weekend
I’m so glad I finished my coffee before reading this.

Also won’t lie, started to think about actual execution on this for a moment. #Svarowski omg yes!

I think you could upgrade the cupholders to piezoelectric-cooled and fit the Mulliner centre console from the Bentayga:

Mulliner Bentley Bentayga champagne cooler.jpg

Not sure what you're implying here, but I'm not interested in an MLC edition that bundles in extra stuff that I already have... ;)

Also, I think you'll find that the "80's" part of that phrase is redundant information. :)

Not sure what you're implying here, but I'm not interested in an MLC edition that bundles in extra stuff that I already have... ;)

Also, I think you'll find that the "80's" part of that phrase is redundant information. :)
Never mind, just weekend stupidity. sorry for the post

Reactions: ADC