Shadow Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

pfbz

Reaction score
I ordered Shadow Grey.... first off I love that it is the color that most everyone else is not ordering., and think it will look spectacular, particularly with dark wheels, black pack, and yellow calipers. I suspect the configurator, or even photos for that matter, do not do it justice.

I have a 991 Turbo S in a similar color configuration (Agate Grey Metallic) and think it looks amazing.

evora shadow grey.jpg

oct 8 991 squaw - 3 copy.jpeg

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I ordered Shadow Grey.... first off I love that it is the color that most everyone else is not ordering., and think it will look spectacular, particularly with dark wheels, black pack, and yellow calipers. I suspect the configurator, or even photos for that matter, do not do it justice.

I have a 991 Turbo S in a similar color configuration (Agate Grey Metallic) and think it looks amazing.

View attachment 6261

View attachment 6262

Welcome to the Forum! Totally agree with you about Shadow Grey and ordered it as well. Its the understated colour for sure!

Curious what interior did you go for?

pfbz

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum! Totally agree with you about Shadow Grey and ordered it as well. Its the understated colour for sure!

Curious what interior did you go for?

I am a fan of Alcantara, but somehow could not resist the tan leather and went with that.

V6, Manual, Sport Chassis, Shadow Grey, Black Pack, Black Wheels, Yellow Calipers, Tan Leather, Cup 2's...

Another gratuitous shot of the Agate Grey Turbo vs. Shadow Grey Emira renderings...

oct 6 991 bandimere - 1 copy.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 6.54.09 PM.png

Last edited:

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Great spec! That will look mean and classy at the same time!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

View attachment 6261

View attachment 6262

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking the counter-intuitive colour. I've seen both the dynamic prototype (several times) and a completed pre-prod car in Shadow Grey and it looks very classy. The changes with different lighting and surroundings are really interesting. A shame more people haven't ordered it, but that makes it more unique for you.

Calran

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I am a fan of Alcantara, but somehow could not resist the tan leather and went with that.

V6, Manual, Sport Chassis, Shadow Grey, Black Pack, Black Wheels, Yellow Calipers, Tan Leather, Cup 2's...

Another gratuitous shot of the Agate Grey Turbo vs. Shadow Grey Emira renderings...

View attachment 6264

View attachment 6265
Gone with the same spec although went with red calipers as it annoyed me that the lotus badge was a different yellow. Both will look good. Every now and again have a wobble about shadow grey as people who have seen it seem underwhelmed but personally I think it will look mean and classy!! If not shadow, would have been DV. Hoping there will be a shadow car and DV at Goodwood in a few week

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm loving the shadow grey with black pack and tan interior we are seeing on test now. Classy and sporty. Great look 👌 Congrats to all those 'brave' enough to have committed to what looked to be at first glance a little boring on the launch car. It will look great out on the road 👍

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm loving the shadow grey with black pack and tan interior we are seeing on test now. Classy and sporty. Great look 👌 Congrats to all those 'brave' enough to have committed to what looked to be at first glance a little boring on the launch car. It will look great out on the road 👍
The black pack is barely visible on shadow so I ditched that and went bold red inside. Happy with my choice!

pfbz

Reaction score
The black pack is barely visible on shadow so I ditched that and went bold red inside. Happy with my choice!
I think the black pack will be much more noticeable in person, and as mentioned by others, in different lighting. For me it would be a must-have with the dark grey paint.

MCS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
My wife has a midnight black mini which is not black but very very very very very dark blue. It’s subtle but you still notice the contrast between that and the black

E445A0FE-173A-4C8A-97D0-53B97FBEE476.gif

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts