Seen 2 cars on the road Saturday alone

kratedisease

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

Is that the famous " Fat Bastard" driving ??

The car actually looks like it s sagging on the Drivers side.....

And why is the steering wheel on the passenger side ?

1654005444242.png

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I opted for privacy glass without knowing just how dark it was. if its too dark, I will change it

Can't be more than a few hundred quid. When i asked the factory to change it, they told me it would delay my delivery 3 months which doesn't make sense

FederGigant

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I opted for privacy glass without knowing just how dark it was. if its too dark, I will change it

Can't be more than a few hundred quid. When i asked the factory to change it, they told me it would delay my delivery 3 months which doesn't make sense
Problem is that the tint is in the glass. If you want to change it afterwards, you need new windows.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
That was my initial thought too, but I looked again more closely and don't think its him.
this guy has a grey goaty beard so I agree, its not him and hes even Fxxer than him and also his shirt has only one colour in it, so no, id be 90% its not him... maybe a dealer...getting fat off profits, but not from lotus hah

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
OK I'll bite, who was driving?
It’s not a loaded question, I genuinely don’t know and wondered if anyone did.

It’s one of the cars out with press reviewers, so he must be a writer for a magazine or website, or a YouTuber. Or it’s a Lotus employee taking it to/from a reviewer.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It’s not a loaded question, I genuinely don’t know and wondered if anyone did.

It’s one of the cars out with press reviewers, so he must be a writer for a magazine or website, or a YouTuber. Or it’s a Lotus employee taking it to/from a reviewer.
So we went from wheel gap to bonnet seam to mystery driver!
Is there no end to the intrigue?

OP
S
Reaction score
Yes outside only
The bit I find odd is why was a press car parked up here
Over night outdoors in there car park hence covered in morning Dew at 08.00 when I was on route to Mercedes’ F1 next door
So seeing how wet / damp the headlights were it hadn’t been driven there that day or stored inside overnight