• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

❓ QUESTION Production Updates & U.S. Delivery Timing (V6FE)

SloAlfa

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I wanted to reach out and ask those of you that have placed your build order or your car is in production. Is Lotus on TIME or are there any production delays that you have been communicated?

Also, I have seen the production schedule on here and, I guess, I'm not following it or understand when actual delivery will be. Potentially, if I were to order my car this month (the April Allocation), when would the ACTUAL Delivery Month be (US Delivery)?

Lastly, anyone have a guess what the destination charge is going to be for the U.S.? $2500?

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
No, the timetable in Corkdap’s post is correct for US orders. Once US customers are asked to submit their order then production is 6 months after that, with customer delivery 4-8 weeks later depending on shipping, customs, transport to dealer and prep.

The big variable is when do you get asked to submit your order. That depends on dealer and date of deposit.
Oh OK...... :ROFLMAO: guess time will tell... do wonder if dates will go the way so many others have :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
G

Guest142

No, the timetable in Corkdap’s post is correct for US orders. Once US customers are asked to submit their order then production is 6 months after that, with customer delivery 4-8 weeks later depending on shipping, customs, transport to dealer and prep.

The big variable is when do you get asked to submit your order. That depends on dealer and date of deposit.
Spot on @TomE. Spot. On!

RYU

Reaction score
I put a deposit July 2021 and was told I might not be getting a first edition. Each dealership has an allotment for the first editions. With that said, If I'm not able to get a FE, I'll be getting my post FE this time 2023. But again, this is not set in stone. Crossing my fingers I am able to get a FE!!!!

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I put a deposit July 2021 and was told I might not be getting a first edition. Each dealership has an allotment for the first editions. With that said, If I'm not able to get a FE, I'll be getting my post FE this time 2023. But again, this is not set in stone. Crossing my fingers I am able to get a FE!!!!
When in July, which dealer, and do you know how many FE's they were allotted?