• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Power Upgrade V6FE Auto

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Can this engine configuration be remapped? Is it possible to add, say 50 bhp, without replacing hardware?

I guess the supercharger would need fettling in some way?

I have never owned a car with a supercharger but have seen turbo engines remapped easily.

There seems to be view that the car would benefit from 50bhp but accept this would change its character and demand more of the brakes and suspension.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The main tuner so far on the Lotus variant of the V6 has been Komotec. They already have placeholders on their website for Emira upgrades, but in the meantime the upgrades for the Evora 400/GT410/GT/GT430 are a good place to start:

schorsch

Reaction score
The main tuner so far on the Lotus variant of the V6 has been Komotec. They already have placeholders on their website for Emira upgrades, but in the meantime the upgrades for the Evora 400/GT410/GT/GT430 are a good place to start:
Having visited Komotec on friday, I asked about tunig options. They are on it, bit canˋt provide any details yet as they have their hands on some cars only for a few days yet. The biggest challenge seems to be emmission regulations - at least for the german market.