Post your spec!

Newguy1354

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Atlantis Blue 1st Ed./ Blk pack/ V6- Manual/ Sport-Goodyear/ Silver wheels/ Blk Calipers/ Ice interior/

IMG_7783.jpg

725471914.jpg

Attachments

• 1703888981117.png
    1703888981117.png
    576.6 KB · Views: 14

seriously

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
V6 - 6speed
Sports Suspension
Mist White - Full Black Pack
Red Leather - Red Calipers
Diamond Cut (Although I probably plan on buying a second different color set anyways)

View attachment 30208
personally not a huge fan of upper black pack but it totally works on white. With red interior it gives me strong NSX type R vibes.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Same here. Magma + full black pack with tan interior and silver wheels. It was the only vibrant color that wasn't genuinely shouty in the original FE palette.
Bumping mine up since we're refreshing this thread.

Magma Red over Tan with Full Black Pack, black calipers, and silver wheels. Leather wheel, privacy glass, Sport chassis with Goodyear F1s.

image (3).png

Can't wait.

saknibs

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Atlantis Blue/silver wheels/red calipers/touring w/ Goodyears/privacy glass delete (I hope)/Alcantara w/ red stitch

Alcantara seems to be a rare choice, I've only seen a few people list it on the forum.
Planned mods: red seat belts, red engine cover
iPhone template.jpeg

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Bumping mine up since we're refreshing this thread.

Magma Red over Tan with Full Black Pack, black calipers, and silver wheels. Leather wheel, privacy glass, Sport chassis with Goodyear F1s.

View attachment 38043

Can't wait.
Now I understand all the agony in the beginning with not having proper samples in order to choose your spec. Fortunately none of the other colors worked for me and I have been DV all the way. Magma perhaps had the most specluation around it but when I saw it in person it was absolutely gorgeous and bad ass. No one would have a problem with this unless you don't want a red car.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Now I understand all the agony in the beginning with not having proper samples in order to choose your spec. Fortunately none of the other colors worked for me and I have been DV all the way. Magma perhaps had the most specluation around it but when I saw it in person it was absolutely gorgeous and bad ass. No one would have a problem with this unless you don't want a red car.
Absolutely. It was nearly impossible to tell what the car was going to look like from the renders, and there were no pics of the actual paint that were reliable or even color-corrected until fall of 2022, well over a year later.

I mean look at that rendering, it could be a whole range of colors because we don't have any mental reference for the light source. Is the paint dark red? Or silvery pink? Hard to tell! ;)

RoryBellows

Reaction score
I'm torn. I want to put in an order but cant decide. I was told placing an order now sets your spec and you cant really change it so I'm in analysis paralysis mode. My choice is between nimbus/yellow calipers/alcantara with yellow and magma/black calipers/alcantara with red. Both would have full black pack and diamond cut wheels.

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm torn. I want to put in an order but cant decide. I was told placing an order now sets your spec and you cant really change it so I'm in analysis paralysis mode. My choice is between nimbus/yellow calipers/alcantara with yellow and magma/black calipers/alcantara with red. Both would have full black pack and diamond cut wheels.
Nimbus really shows of the lines of the car the best (imho)

saknibs

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Here are a few sunlight shots of the MR demo I drove.

Attachments

• IMG_3668.jpeg
    IMG_3668.jpeg
    332.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3664.jpeg
    IMG_3664.jpeg
    382.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3663.jpeg
    IMG_3663.jpeg
    344.1 KB · Views: 28

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Color choice is so hard, because given all the money I'd probably get a couple of different colors 😂

seriously

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

We’ve all been there…

1709590334241.jpeg

Attachments

• 1709590309077.jpeg
    1709590309077.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 2

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
FE V6 MT
Nimbus Grey
Sport chassis
Gloss black forged alloys
Black pack
Privacy glass

Upgrades - full ppf, ceramic coating, Nitron fast road coil overs, Miltek exhaust with cart delete and valve controller.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
View attachment 38030
I'm trying to decide if the fact that nobody else seems to have ordered what I orderd is a positive or a negative...
I couldn't remember if you had seen your spec before in person or not. Anyway, here is another mist white for you. More of a classy spec compared to your "motorsport" speci but close to yours!