Post your spec!

Hodl

Reaction score
Those look like gunmetal wheels. I WISH we had that option!
Same! Is the uptake of gunmetal wheels not popular enough to make it an option in other car brands/aftermarket wheels as well?
I always preferred gunmetal as a good balance between sporty and still wanting to appreciate the designs of the wheel face.

Xroyalnavy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
FE2, Meridian, MT, fbp, black leather interior, yellow calipers. Lotus Cape Fear took the order code yesterday. Build Dec/Jan with delivery Mar/Apr. Didn’t say which year though.

Attachments

• 1692279170173.jpeg
    1692279170173.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Xroyalnavy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Meridian may be a sleeper pick. Probably not a ton will be made, and it may just be gorgeous.
It’s very close to my Esprit colour, Mendip Blue, Aston Martin colour from the factory and may be 1 of 1. The colour was justification for buying the Esprit since I was born in the shadow of the Mendip Hills in Somerset, England, nuff said.

bcstmr

Reaction score
I4 FE
zinc grey (no black pack)
privacy glass delete
black leather interior and wheel w/ yellow marker
diamond cut wheels / yellow calipers
touring suspension

YOUR_EMIRA.jpg

Spec is now locked with a January '24 production date and hopefully March '24 delivery.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I4 FE
zinc grey (no black pack)
privacy glass delete
black leather interior and wheel w/ yellow marker
diamond cut wheels / yellow calipers
touring suspension

View attachment 30598

Spec is now locked with a January '24 production date and hopefully March '24 delivery.
You may be the first person I've seen on here who is picking Zinc Grey! I'm eager to see more photos of the colour in real life. I was playing around with the configurator a while back and created a similar-looking spec to yours that I thought was cool. 😎

zinc-grey.png

Reactions: Fil

bcstmr

Reaction score
You may be the first person I've seen on here who is picking Zinc Grey! I'm eager to see more photos of the colour in real life. I was playing around with the configurator a while back and created a similar-looking spec to yours that I thought was cool. 😎

View attachment 30602
Yes-- I originally was going to choose shadow, but I love the way the lighter colors really bring out the lines of this car. Plus, as you said, it will probably be a but more rare.

Captain Chaos

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I decided after originally going for Dark Verdant, tan leather, Manual, touring with the silver wheels and privacy glass delete to change completely to

FEV6 Auto
Touring
Cosmos Black
Red Leather Interior
Red stitch leather steering wheel with Red TDC
Red Brake Calipers
Diamond cut alloys
Privacy glass
Homelink/Tracker
This came after about four visits to B&C and Lotus Piccadilly.....seeing the Fittipaldi Evija and always wanting a JPS Esprit.....

black lotus.png

bcstmr

Reaction score
I decided after originally going for Dark Verdant, tan leather, Manual, touring with the silver wheels and privacy glass delete to change completely to

FEV6 Auto
Cosmos Black
Red Leather Interior
Red stitch leather steering wheel with Red TDC
Red Brake Calipers
Diamond cut alloys
Privacy glass
Homelink/Tracker
This came after about four visits to B&C and Lotus Piccadilly.....seeing the Fittipaldi Evija and always wanting a JPS Esprit.....

View attachment 30604
Fantastic. Looks very menacing.

Cwolf

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Frustrated as a first edition customer that we can't get any of these new colors. Anyway, here is mine. I had dark verdant but changed it cause it is too dark:

Nimbus grey
black wheels
yellow calipers
lower black pack
tan interior
6 speed.

Supposed to get it by end of October. Not holding my breaht. The Meridian blue is the best color IMO.

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-flA+Fe3LF41wTv87toQ7IYaUCCiiixVZyrOYuATqiziyMd4wcloUiHd1LjE2NfUCkPIHRlElo8r0+ztcQHSDMmdWfICgQEg+lqEAASAAKihSAIABqABsv6AQIACqADSAiEI09RwVI6SFKYxSfkcjZvt0iQFPQqCUPYmFAA

KAR120C

Get off my lawn!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Frustrated as a first edition customer that we can't get any of these new colors. Anyway, here is mine. I had dark verdant but changed it cause it is too dark:

Nimbus grey
black wheels
yellow calipers
lower black pack
tan interior
6 speed.

Supposed to get it by end of October. Not holding my breaht. The Meridian blue is the best color IMO.

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-flA+Fe3LF41wTv87toQ7IYaUCCiiixVZyrOYuATqiziyMd4wcloUiHd1LjE2NfUCkPIHRlElo8r0+ztcQHSDMmdWfICgQEg+lqEAASAAKihSAIABqABsv6AQIACqADSAiEI09RwVI6SFKYxSfkcjZvt0iQFPQqCUPYmFAA
I agree, I love the Nimbus as my spec but that Meridian blue is a close, close second!

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Not a lot of bad configurations possible. Car just looks too damn good.

Nymare

Reaction score
Heya All,

I was not expecting it, but I got called by the Dealer yesterday to spec out my order. I moved up to an available spot for a FE 2.0 due to the increased build numbers.
I was expecting to be in an early non FE slot.

So obviously good by not expected news.

On the down side, I had pick all the options more quickly when I thought I had more time 😜.

This is what I went with:

-Osmium Silver:
so many good choices. I was torn vs Shadow Gray. I have a C6 Corvette with gray exterior/red interior/black rims which is pretty sharp looking. The Shadow gray looks very good, but I think it had a hint of some blue tint to it, different than my Corvette and I think the lines of the car come out more with the lighter silver color.

-Red interior with black leather steering wheel.
-Full black pack package.
-Privacy glass.
-Black rims with Goodyear Eagle rubber.
-Red calipers.
-Sport suspension.
-Manual V6.
-Homelink.
-Minus: tracker.

Black with red interior/black rims looks very nice. I have never had a black car and I am probably too lazy to wash it every week.

Zinc gray on the configurator looks different than real life pictures. It kind of reminds me of a battleship gray military look.

The nimbus gray appears elegant and with a hint of beige tint.

IMHO not a blue, yellow, red car fan. But no disrespect to those with those choices.

Obviously color choices are like art.

Hopefully, I made the right choices 🤞

Cheers, ✌️
Nytmare

Last edited:

2Lotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Order submitted to the factory May 2022

FE V6 Stick
Nimbus
Black Alcantara with Yellow Stitching
Leather Wheel
Black Pack
Sport with Pilot Sport Cup 2
Diamond Cut Wheels
Yellow Calipers
Homelink

WilmaT

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Built my car - after seeing others, wondering if maybe a bit too bland :LOL:, but it's mine!
Atlantis Blue
Diamond-cut wheels
Black alcantera + grey stitch
Privacy glass
I think you’ve made a great choice:)!