Picked up the Emira I4 FE Seneca Blue

Andy H

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I went to pick up the car alone so no one was filming me. I did make this little vlog though.
Very slick video (y)
Thanks for the initial feedback. slightly worrying about the lurching but I do remember the M3 DCT doing that in run in. Now I'm expecting flowers and gifts from Bell and Colvill if the day ever comes ;)

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thanks for sharing @N63! I have a soft spot for ice grey leather and it looks great with Seneca!
Keep us posted on how you find the I4 post run in. Should be a blast to drive!

Reaction score
I was at the Lotus dealer in Shenzhen about two weeks ago and they had multiple Emiras on the floor. Yellow, green, and grey. Absolutely beautiful, makes me even more excited for mine. I was disappointed to see them all with black interior, I love the grey like yours but I don't trust myself with interior that pretty so went with tan. I paid my refundable deposit Dec 2022 and non-refundable $15k deposit a month ago. They are advising delivery around March '23. We'll see if they actually hit it!

Attachments

• IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG
    254.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Lotus Trip (2).jpg
    Lotus Trip (2).jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Lotus Trip (3).jpg
    Lotus Trip (3).jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 37

Zayex

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The process in China is a bit different as it is a direct-to-consumer model here. Just like Tesla's, if you are familiar. In the summer of 2021, consumers were able to put down a small refundable deposit via the Lotus App without knowing the price. In November, the price was published, and people can put down ten times the previous deposit, this time non-refundable, via the same Lotus App. The process were automatic, and as long as the deposit channel is open (it closed for a while), one can put down the deposit via the App and is in line for a car, sooner or later.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer!

The truth is that as you say the model is different, but it serves me a little to understand the times they are managing.

As many colleagues say, right now it seems that they are delivering the same number of v6 as I4, I smile when they say that there is little waiting list for the I4 and then it turns out that you just received your car after two years and a half.

I made the reservation "only" a year ago, 10/2023, so let's see how long it takes to call me, but with what you say, if I have my car in March 2024 I will be satisfied.

We will be eager for you to tell us how is the day to day with the car and the gearbox, after all, I understand that the first few weeks will be a bit "to see how it responds", but I understand that when you internalize it will improve the feeling.

Enjoy the car!

Zayex

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I was at the Lotus dealer in Shenzhen about two weeks ago and they had multiple Emiras on the floor. Yellow, green, and grey. Absolutely beautiful, makes me even more excited for mine. I was disappointed to see them all with black interior, I love the grey like yours but I don't trust myself with interior that pretty so went with tan. I paid my refundable deposit Dec 2022 and non-refundable $15k deposit a month ago. They are advising delivery around March '23. We'll see if they actually hit it!

I made the reservation just a little early, let's see who gets it first :)