• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Phone call from lotus

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
If you reply to say V6 FE they’ll send you a personalised link to the configurator to save your specification and pay the second deposit. You’ll then be contacted in early next year about finalising spec and 3rd deposit.

If you say i4 FE or Base V6/i4 they’ll put you into the next batch of calls mid next year.

If you’ve got any questions before deciding, you can call them to discuss.

And as @TXEMIRA says, stand by for more excitement, sleepless nights and endless re-visiting of the configurator :)
Thanks, @TomE. (y)

Indeed, shortly after I sent a reply to that email, I did receive another with a request to pay the second deposit and a link to the configurator.

I had already been through the configurator an umpteen number of times, and am yet to settle on a final configuration. Oh boy, this is not going to be easy.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Have they given you a deadline for spec and second deposit?

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Have they given you a deadline for spec and second deposit?
Not yet, since I am yet to visit the configurator link Lotus sent me, but per my previous emails to customer services, I was informed that I could view and test drive a manual V6 before finalising the configuration, which is perfect for me since I am not in a hurry to get an FE, but I need to ensure that I get one with the right spec.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Thanks, @TomE. (y)

Indeed, shortly after I sent a reply to that email, I did receive another with a request to pay the second deposit and a link to the configurator.

I had already been through the configurator an umpteen number of times, and am yet to settle on a final configuration. Oh boy, this is not going to be easy.
You still have another level to go though. Once you rescue the princess and defend her honor with the dragon there’s a hidden level that gets you to the 42nd version of the configurator. You’ll see.
That’s when you get unlimited guys and weapons. Enjoy!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Now I get why different people are seeing different versions of the configurator! :LOL:

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
You still have another level to go though. Once you rescue the princess and defend her honor with the dragon there’s a hidden level that gets you to the 42nd version of the configurator. You’ll see.
That’s when you get unlimited guys and weapons. Enjoy!
...you live and learn they say. How true. :D

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I unlocked level 42 of the configurator!

got the message : YOUR NIMBUS GREY SELECTION IS NOT ACCURATE: TRY AGAIN! 😂
Yeah. See. There’s a glitch.

Due to your configuration usage being more than 6 digits, you were re-spawned to level 37.

Now you have to enter your unique identifier and beat those added levels. It’s normal stuff really.

Once you get through though it’ll be easy sailing. You’ll have access to all 13 colors because it won’t be the FE anymore. I think the screen says “CONGRATSIGURATOR” which is kind of fun from the developers.

Then you build your 2025 model like normal from there.
Like I said. Easy sailing.