Order placed? : post your —FINAL— spec here

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I know you

You are the master of photoshop! Apreciate ir sir !!
You are welcome! Actually, these aren't photoshop. I have a 3D model of the Emira, and these are original renders. This allows me to change colors and textures so I can match the FE specs when people are either thinking about a choice, or have made their choice.

Here's what the unrendered wireframe looks like:
Wireframe.png

And here's what it looks like in the basic preview mode, and I've rendered a small section at the rear of the car.

Wireframe Preview.png

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
You are welcome! Actually, these aren't photoshop. I have a 3D model of the Emira, and these are original renders. This allows me to change colors and textures so I can match the FE specs when people are either thinking about a choice, or have made their choice.

Here's what the unrendered wireframe looks like:
View attachment 2528

And here's what it looks like in the basic preview mode, and I've rendered a small section at the rear of the car.

View attachment 2529
are you using blender

Billyidoliser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Final spec:
Engine: V6
Gearshift: Manual
Chassis : Touring
Paint: Seneca Blue
Black Pack: Lower only
Wheels: Two tone Forged Alloy Wheels
Caliper: Red
Tyres : Goodyear
Trim - Red Leather
Steering Wheel: Black leather
Privacy Glass : None

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm liking the blue with only lower black pack, which is lucky as it's my current spec but with Alcantara seats! Whilst the upper black pack looks good, I think the coloured roof really shows the beautiful lines at their best!. Waiting for the 3rd call.............. 🤞

Just noticed @Billyidoliser is in Ipswich so there will be two all Seneca cars in the IP area!!.....

Last edited:

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm liking the blue with only lower black pack, which is lucky as it's my current spec but with Alcantara seats! Whilst the upper black pack looks good, I think the coloured roof really shows the beautiful lines at their best!. Waiting for the 3rd call.............. 🤞

Just noticed @Billyidoliser is in Ipswich so there will be two all Seneca cars in the IP area!!.....
You seem to be following the same route as me, from silver/titanium Elise to Seneca Blue Emira. I also agree with alcantara seats. It will certainly stand out from the crowd!

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Finally pinned it down post 3rd call, here's my spec:

Dark Verdant
Full black pack
Silver wheels
Black calipers
Tan interior
Leather wheel - will aftermarket tan stripe

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Finally pinned it down post 3rd call, here's my spec:

Dark Verdant
Full black pack
Silver wheels
Black calipers
Tan interior
Leather wheel - will aftermarket tan stripe
Cant fault you. This would be my spec if I was 100% convinced on the darker green. Sure I will probably regret not doing it! Enjoy!!!

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Cant fault you. This would be my spec if I was 100% convinced on the darker green. Sure I will probably regret not doing it! Enjoy!!!
The way I see it if the verdant is too dark, it'll look great, if its lighter than the configurator, it'll look great :)

Hard to spec an Emira badly with the options on offer.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
The way I see it if the verdant is too dark, it'll look great, if its lighter than the configurator, it'll look great :)

Hard to spec an Emira badly with the options on offer.
Cant argue with that :) I just don't want another black car so that's my concern

zoomdaddy

Reaction score
Hope you’ll play along: if you’ve placed your final spec order, post a pic from the configurator here (or just list if you want). Fun to scroll through and see what people after all the mental machinations are actually ordering.

Note: no ”I’ve put my first/second deposit” - this is final commitment I’m getting this car order…
Shadow Grey, Red Interior, Red Calip, Silver Whls,