Order placed? : post your —FINAL— spec here

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hope you’ll play along: if you’ve placed your final spec order, post a pic from the configurator here (or just list if you want). Fun to scroll through and see what people after all the mental machinations are actually ordering.

Note: no ”I’ve put my first/second deposit” - this is final commitment I’m getting this car order…

EM33RA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
E1DA6F46-3494-40F5-A968-134A596F3BED.jpeg

Final locked 🔒 in spec… Due for delivery 🚚 July 2022, in Sydney, Australia…. V6 FE Auto with sports suspension and Goodyears

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I haven't reached final deadline but this is the spec I've submitted and will be confirming when the deadline comes. V6 manual First Edition, Touring suspension, Hethel Yellow, black pack, diamond cut wheels, black calipers, black leather interior and steering wheel, privacy glass delete.

TE spec 2021-10-30 front three quarter.JPG

TE spec 2021-10-30 side.JPG

TE spec 2021-10-30 rear three quarter.JPG

TE spec 2021-10-30 side 2.JPG

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Adding matching yellow LOTUS text and pin striping to the lower black pack sill would look amazing in both specs!

OP
P

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Can we please keep this thread to final order spec pics only.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
V6 FE Auto, Sport w/Michelin, Nimbus Grey, Black Pack, black rims, yellow calipers, Alcantara w/yellow stitch, Alcantara wheel yellow stripe, delete Privacy.

I don´t post pictures from Lotus Configurator, I think Eagle7 much more accurate, Hopefully!!!

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
V6 FE Auto, Sport w/Michelin, Nimbus Grey, Black Pack, black rims, yellow calipers, Alcantara w/yellow stitch, Alcantara wheel yellow stripe, delete Privacy.

I don´t post pictures from Lotus Configurator, I think Eagle7 much more accurate, Hopefully!!!

I like this look. Very distinct. Interior, exterior, spot on. When my eye sees a design like this I don't really see the colors. The coordinated design more gets my attention. Almost as if the sum of the parts are greater than when whole. If you know what I mean.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Thanks a lot!!!
You are welcome, but I need to make a correction. The Alcantara seats don't have a yellow stripe in the middle for one, and the top two images show way too much grain. I've fixed the yellow stripe issue on the seats for these two, and improved the graininess, although there's still too much. I have to figure out what setting is causing that. I have 3 layers of things just in the reflectance channel, so somewhere down in one or more of those layers I need to increase the resolution of something. It will most likely increase the render times, but they should look better. As soon as I figure out what setting it is, I'll redo the images and repost them.

These are the "new and improved" ones; more color, less grain.

Bilbao Final 1.png

Bilbao Final 1a.png

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
You are welcome, but I need to make a correction. The Alcantara seats don't have a yellow stripe in the middle for one, and the top two images show way too much grain. I've fixed the yellow stripe issue on the seats for these two, and improved the graininess, although there's still too much. I have to figure out what setting is causing that. I have 3 layers of things just in the reflectance channel, so somewhere down in one or more of those layers I need to increase the resolution of something. It will most likely increase the render times, but they should look better. As soon as I figure out what setting it is, I'll redo the images and repost them.

These are the "new and improved" ones; more color, less grain.

View attachment 1849
View attachment 1850
I don´t know how to thank you for the amazing job and dedication. I wish everybody was as generous as you are. The world would be much better. You are making the wait way more exciting than Lotus are !!!✌️😇🥰

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
So this is my config... second payment 3rd December told car would be here Q4 2022... Decenber :) V6 Auto Touring, tracker, yellow calipers, diamond cut wheels, black leather and alcantara with yellow stitching, black leather steering wheel with yellow centre marking and seneca blue with the black pack. I know not the most dramatic of options.... but to me :cool: But every one else is very good and just how they want.... this will be the first car I have brought from new..... and maybe the last car I buy

Emira_Front_3qtr_High_DB_2000px (1).jpg

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
So this is my config... second payment 3rd December told car would be here Q4 2022... Decenber :) V6 Auto Touring, tracker, yellow calipers, diamond cut wheels, black leather and alcantara with yellow stitching, black leather steering wheel with yellow centre marking and seneca blue with the black pack. I know not the most dramatic of options.... but to me :cool: But every one else is very good and just how they want.... this will be the first car I have brought from new..... and maybe the last car I buy

View attachment 1858
At least out of all of us you have seen what you are getting 🤣 And more importantly know it looks good 😎