Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nimbus
Red Nappa interior
Touring with Goodyears
Red calipers
Silver wheels
Tinted window delete
No black pack but will buy the black Lotus badging and exhaust trims separatelyView attachment 1859View attachment 1860
Latest and the greatest.

Leonard Final 1.png

Leonard Final 1a.png

Leonard Final 1b.png

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
So this is my config... second payment 3rd December told car would be here Q4 2022... Decenber :) V6 Auto Touring, tracker, yellow calipers, diamond cut wheels, black leather and alcantara with yellow stitching, black leather steering wheel with yellow centre marking and seneca blue with the black pack. I know not the most dramatic of options.... but to me :cool: But every one else is very good and just how they want.... this will be the first car I have brought from new..... and maybe the last car I buy

View attachment 1858
Yours is pretty much the tour car so you already know what it's going to look like. This is my version but since there is a car to see in this color, I can see my Seneca needs some work. Color is right, but the reflectance needs improvement. At any rate, here you go in your spec, and congratulations!

andrew Final.png

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My order is in for Magma red with tan trim, black leather steering wheel, black calipers but no black pack, also I will delete the privacy glass. If it looks like this picture that will be great, on the laptop the red looks dull so maybe a "silver machine" with red trim and calipers could still be on the books. Just waiting for the third call...

Tailslides Final 1.png

Tailslides Final 1a.png

Tailslides Final 1b.png

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thank you! If I can avail u of your talents I was thinking about painting the wheels Porsche satin platinum.... 🍻
This thread is strictly for actual order spec configurations. Go to my other thread for Paint choices and post a sample of what you had in mind, and I'll put the renders in there.

OP
P

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
My order is in for Magma red with tan trim, black leather steering wheel, black calipers but no black pack, also I will delete the privacy glass. If it looks like this picture that will be great, on the laptop the red looks dull so maybe a "silver machine" with red trim and calipers could still be on the books. Just waiting for the third call...
If you haven’t had a third call I your order is not final. This is final no changes order thread only please! Marriages only - no dating here. Please remove.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Third UK call isn't final order. It goes to confirmed order and non-refundable deposit in January for the first batch. Some people are saying they have no intention of changing and that's fine, but they could change. A few other countries/dealers have reached non-refundable already.

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Yours is pretty much the tour car so you already know what it's going to look like. This is my version but since there is a car to see in this color, I can see my Seneca needs some work. Color is right, but the reflectance needs improvement. At any rate, here you go in your spec, and congratulations!

View attachment 1876
Thanks.... looks good (y):cool:

OP
P

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Please please PLEASE don't post "I'm thinking of this, but maybe I'll do this" - there are plenty of threads for that.

The whole idea of this thread is to post the **FINAL** __I am getting **THIS** car__ spec.

DJW

Emira Fan
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: wow like a school teacher :geek: Yes sir, will leave this thread now then😘

OP
P

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: wow like a school teacher :geek: Yes sir, will leave this thread now then😘
Please don't leave just edit and post your final spec.

The problem is we all keep jumping between specs and there are lots of threads with lots of different cool looks. But one thread to see our final "I put a ring on it" choices I thought would be nice to scroll through.

Didn't think it was too much of a dick move to expect people to read the first post and play along, but I'm not a mod so I'm done nagging since it's obviously not being taken well.

DJW

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Probably best to ignore any UK specs then, as until we can see photographs of final colours on cars there is a good chance final decisions will change. However I respect this is your thread so I’ll leave you guys to it (y)

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nice spec. Congrats!
  • V6 Manual
  • Touring suspension
  • Magma Red
  • Full Black Pack
  • Diamond Cut Wheels
  • Yellow Calipers
  • Black Alcantara seats with yellow stitching
  • Leather steering wheel
  • Vehicle tracker
  • Privacy Glass
Nice spec. Congrats! This color will look brighter outside in sunlight. These are indoor under luminous panels., but they show off the lines and reflections of the car nicely.

donskibeat final 1.png

donskibeat final 1a.png

donskibeat final 1b.png

Here's the actual color sample I used to apply to the model, which is what the color should like like outside in direct sunlight.
Magma Red sample.png

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
V6 Manual
Nimbus Grey
Silver Wheels
Black leather seats and steering Wheel
Red Calipers
Full Black Pack
Privacy Glass
Not sure what the privacy glass looks like, so I just made those 3 pieces darker.
Tonyshepp Final 1.png

Tonyshepp Final 1a.png

Tonyshepp Final 1b.png

Here's the color shader I used on the model; it will look like this outside in the sun.
Nimbus Grey.png

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Last edited: