Optional Extras

5959mini

Reaction score
Does any body know what the correct on the road price is ? Are their a list of optional extras i am allways curious when a manufacturer says PRICE FROM ?

Does any body know what the correct on the road price is ? Are their a list of optional extras i am allways curious when a manufacturer says PRICE FROM ?
Hello fellow Scottish forum member! I don't think anyone has the information you refer to yet but it must be released when the UK dealership tour starts, which cannot be more than 10-14 days time right now. At least we will have plenty of time to peruse the info before they get to Parks of Hamilton a few weeks after the tour starts.

Lotus in Epsom indicating to me today end of September they’ll have a car and price lists are released 👍

Lotus in Epsom indicating to me today end of September they’ll have a car and price lists are released 👍
That's good news, so price lists released end of Sept? Did they say they'll have their own car end of Sept? I thought Lotus were using the 2 show cars for the dealer network tour, starting some time in Sept?

UK dealer roadshows with the show cars start mid/late Sept through to mid/late Oct. Specs and pricing will be released at the start of that.

From what we know so far, Lotus have declared an "under £60k" target UK base price, which I've been told isn't just £59,995! We don't know details of what spec that includes but it's a car you could buy at that price apparently (includes VAT but you need to add On The Road costs). From talking to Lotus folks I think you'd get a decent spec without lots of gadgets and options for £65k + OTR.

First Edition cars will have a fixed bundle of options at a discounted price. I was told £15-18k of options for £12-15k, so assume First Editions will be around £75k + OTR. Also assuming there will be a premium for the V6 of £2-3k, but is an educated guess based on chats with Lotus people and may be lower or higher. I think the auto/IPS V6 will also cost about £2k more, as it does on the Evora. Potentially you could add more to the cost of the First Editions depending on your choice of exterior colour (or all 6 may be the same cost), black pack, interior materials, lightweight wheels, Sport suspension. We'll know more details soon!

UK OTR costs include the emissions-related tax, which will depend on whether you go V6 or i4.

Yes they sai
That's good news, so price lists released end of Sept? Did they say they'll have their own car end of Sept? I thought Lotus were using the 2 show cars for the dealer network tour, starting some time in SeptThat's good news, so price lists released end of Sept? Did they say they'll have their own car end of Sept? I thought Lotus were using the 2 show cars for the dealer network tour, starting some time in Sept?

Back