OMG The car was finally delivered !

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I've posted on the forum. I got my car 2 days ago. Here,let me talk about my experience with this 2.0T EMIRA.
1.Field of vision: That's quite good, but if you've never driven a low, wide, large mid-engine sports car before, it can be a bit overwhelming, the car is over ten centimeters wider than the 86! It takes some getting used to.

2.Suspension: This suspension is truly amazing, my 86 had HKS coilovers, great cornering support, but couldn't handle bumpy roads, and I didn't even have them set very stiff. The Lotus Bilstein suspension in this car provides a full-time feeling of no leaning, not sure if it's due to the suspension layout (front and rear double wishbones) or the inherent advantages of a mid-engine. On some bumpy roads, this car is surprisingly comfortable and responsive, I even feel like this car has active suspension.

3. Acceleration: No need to say much, a 1.4-ton, 400-horsepower car, acceleration is too easy, my previous 86 needed to rev high constantly, this car just goes when you step on it, accompanied by the huge whistle of the turbo instantly bursting with huge torque, and the boost is very linear, it feels a bit like the hybrid NSX, even though this car doesn't have a hybrid system.

4. Sound: Not much noise, players who get used to V8s and V10s will be disappointed. However, there is some noise when the exhaust is fully open in track mode.

5. Fuel consumption: Currently is 16L/100km , double to my naturally aspirated 86, but the 86 needs to downshift and rev high every time you accelerate, while with this car you just need to slightly tap the accelerator.

6. Looks: No need to say much, the design language is that of a twenty million RMB supercar.​

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 86
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 86
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 84

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I've posted on the forum. I got my car 2 days ago. Here,let me talk about my experience with this 2.0T EMIRA.
1.Field of vision: That's quite good, but if you've never driven a low, wide, large mid-engine sports car before, it can be a bit overwhelming, the car is over ten centimeters wider than the 86! It takes some getting used to.

2.Suspension: This suspension is truly amazing, my 86 had HKS coilovers, great cornering support, but couldn't handle bumpy roads, and I didn't even have them set very stiff. The Lotus Bilstein suspension in this car provides a full-time feeling of no leaning, not sure if it's due to the suspension layout (front and rear double wishbones) or the inherent advantages of a mid-engine. On some bumpy roads, this car is surprisingly comfortable and responsive, I even feel like this car has active suspension.

3. Acceleration: No need to say much, a 1.4-ton, 400-horsepower car, acceleration is too easy, my previous 86 needed to rev high constantly, this car just goes when you step on it, accompanied by the huge whistle of the turbo instantly bursting with huge torque, and the boost is very linear, it feels a bit like the hybrid NSX, even though this car doesn't have a hybrid system.

4. Sound: Not much noise, players who get used to V8s and V10s will be disappointed. However, there is some noise when the exhaust is fully open in track mode.

5. Fuel consumption: Currently is 16L/100km , double to my naturally aspirated 86, but the 86 needs to downshift and rev high every time you accelerate, while with this car you just need to slightly tap the accelerator.

6. Looks: No need to say much, the design language is that of a twenty million RMB supercar.​
祝贺!! 🥳 Glad to hear you're enjoying the new car. :)