O2 Sensor Bank 2

I'm trying to find where these details are in the manual that many of us downloaded, I can't find mention of the O2 sensors. 🤔 Can you point me to which section they are under, eg 4? Emission equipment for the 4 cylinder is showing but not the V6.

Thanks
I found the O2 sensor details under 17.06 (Electrical sub heading) - Oxygen Sensor pre and post catalytic converter.
 
I found the O2 sensor details under 17.06 (Electrical sub heading) - Oxygen Sensor pre and post catalytic converter.
Thanks for that. I'm not sure how I didn't see it.
 
Can anyone who knows say which side the Bank 2 O2 sensor post-cat, is? Left or right? Thanks.
 
Just a quick update. Jct600, Lotus dealer, have no estimated time for delivery of O2 sensors. They confirmed that the sensors are now made by Bosch under licence from Geely.

I called into a local small garage that carries out work for owners of Lambos, Ferrari etc and told them about the O2 sensor shortage, gave them the part code and they've got back to me saying there is an alternative that matches. This is is also out of stock but only for 2 weeks, price £135 +postage. I couldn't get the make or code out of them. 🤔

Hope out there if anyone is desperate for one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top