Now that reviews are out is anyone having 2nd thoughts about Emira ?

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Doubts, no doubt........

....pay a bit more for a used ferrari 430 ? ( withOUT a warranty and probable high maintainnce costs ?)

pay just a bit more for a used gated manual Lambo Gallardo with a true V10 ? ( no warranty)

pay bit more for a C8 Z06 with a REAL powerful true race engine ?

Wait for Lotus electric sports car offerings ?

or just put off any purchase and wait for the world economy to crash first, and then pick up bargins from those whom overpaid at 50% off.

decisions, decisions, decisions.....
for me the question would be whether to pay just a little more for a 2nd hand Aston Martin Vanquish or a Mclaren 570s (and pay for a warranty and suffer higher maintenance costs) I guess I just like to buy British (even 2nd hand)

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
for me the question would be whether to pay just a little more for a 2nd hand Aston Martin Vanquish or a Mclaren 570s (and pay for a warranty and suffer higher maintenance costs) I guess I just like to buy British (even 2nd hand)
Those thoughts have entered my head too - for another 10k I could go for a 19 plate Vantage. However its always the new vs used discussion. I love the Vanquish and was going to buy one before prices went up - a nice 15 plate with the new gear box.