No info on how much my car will cost?

Rollerskate

Reaction score
I think it's strange to have an "an Indicative Build Slot, for my chosen spec" (this July) but no information of what my car will cost?
Do you know what your cars will cost? Does anyone agree that this is a bit "cart before the horse"?

Why do you have no idea of cost? if you have paid deposits and saved your chosen spec on the configurator then it shows you all the costs? I am on list for June and know from configurator exactly what my car will cost me, as I suspect does everyone else in UK using configurator.

Why do you have no idea of cost? if you have paid deposits and saved your chosen spec on the configurator then it shows you all the costs? I am on list for June and know from configurator exactly what my car will cost me, as I suspect does everyone else in UK using configurator.
Probably because the last time I used the configurator pricing didn't appear It's been a while. Thanks for your help.

Pricing has been on the configurator since before second deposits paid. In fact to pay second deposit you would have got a link in an email to choose and configure your car and to pay the second deposit, it clearly showed cost of car and your chosen options on the screen.

And since release of new configurator recently it now shows fiannce options, OTR costs and part exchange prices etc - so definitely worth taking a look.

Are you going for a V6 First Edition or waiting for i4 FE or Base V6/i4? If you're in line for a V6 FE (which your July build slot implies) then you can see specs and pricing on the latest configurator as donskibeat says. If you're waiting for the other variants then pricing is due out in March.