Nimbus (Grey?)

SJR202

Emira Fan
Reaction score
That's a beautiful colour! I can but hope!
I've specc'd Nimbus but the new configurator had too much bronze in for me. Although @TomE description reassured me a bit. But only in terms of how good it looked on the car, not necessarily the actual colour. And after all, it's all subjective! DV was my other choice.
Similar to my concern, I liked and really got used to the Nimbus on the original config then the new version made me wonder whether I liked the 'warmth' the bronze give. Above Alfa/McLaren colours would be great.
Then again I was disappointed when the DV Green came out much darker than originally shown but now Im used to that I really like it... :)

aEdMIRA

Reaction score
Anybody chosen nimbus, black pack, black wheels with alcantara, yellow stitch, alcantara steering wheel and yellow calipers? does the stitch lift the interior enough?

My thinking is restricting the colours to 3, grey, black and yellow.

I'm going crazy here waiting for my 3rd call! Keep flipping from red, to grey to green, all with black pack, black wheels, tan leather and yellow calipers, but now seriously thinking alcantara and nimbus is the way to go as have sports suspension and cup tyres so the car will only go out in the sun and will always be driven like I stole it - so maybe I should have grippier seats?

I already have a car that is arctic silver with black leather interior, so it will be a bit samey, but perhaps subconsciously this is what I like and I am just kidding myself with tan leather!

I will probably have the seatbacks painted nimbus to help, but I won't be looking at them when I'm in the driver's seat, so is there anybody out there that feels I'm over thinking things and the darkness will be just as exciting as a leather interior?

I agree about the Diamond Cuts, they should be connected at the circumference. Wheels can make such a difference, I went off Huracans because of these wheels (I just can't unsee them!)
1644428802716.png

vision

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Get a life, its not grey? mines coming in august and I go with what's offered, from what I see is something smart - alternatively go buy a Porsche - dealers have lots of colour swatches you can then match it with your flock wallpaper?
Pointless thread!.

Eddie

Reaction score
Anybody chosen nimbus, black pack, black wheels with alcantara, yellow stitch, alcantara steering wheel and yellow calipers? does the stitch lift the interior enough?

I'm going crazy here waiting for my 3rd call! Keep flipping from red, to grey to green, all with black pack, black wheels, tan leather and yellow calipers, but now seriously thinking alcantara and nimbus is the way to go as have sports suspension and cup tyres so the car will only go out in the sun and will always be driven like I stole it - so maybe I should have grippier seats?

I already have a car that is arctic silver with black leather interior, so it will be a bit samey, but perhaps subconsciously this is what I like and I am just kidding myself with tan leather!

I will probably have the seatbacks painted nimbus to help, but I won't be looking at them when I'm in the driver's seat, so is there anybody out there that feels I'm over thinking things and the darkness will be just as exciting as a leather interior?

I agree about the Diamond Cuts, they should be connected at the circumference. Wheels can make such a difference, I went off Huracans because of these wheels (I just can't unsee them!)View attachment 2991
Iv gone for nimbus, black pack, black wheels but with red callipers and red stitch. It’s going to be awesome! Yellow callipers and stitch will also look epic.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Get a life, its not grey? mines coming in august and I go with what's offered, from what I see is something smart - alternatively go buy a Porsche - dealers have lots of colour swatches you can then match it with your flock wallpaper?
Pointless thread!.
What a Grumpy response - there are loads of threads like this debating all the finer detail as most of us are very excited about getting this car and like gaining others opinions and viewpoints of the choices we are carefully making. Don’t try and dampen someone else’s enthusiasm and excitement

Last edited:

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

I agree about the Diamond Cuts, they should be connected at the circumference. Wheels can make such a difference, I went off Huracans because of these wheels (I just can't unsee them!)View attachment 2991

That was exactly my first spec. But decided to go DC wheels second time around. Yes the interior will be dark. But for me I like that. No glare.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

gone exactly the same process as @First Lotus

At the beginning black wheels
Changed for Diamond at the end after comparing 1000 times in the new configurator
Nimbus, Black pack, Alcantara w/yellow stitch, yellow calipers.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
gone exactly the same process as @First Lotus

At the beginning black wheels
Changed for Diamond at the end after comparing 1000 times in the new configurator
Nimbus, Black pack, Alcantara w/yellow stitch, yellow calipers.
I would love to see a side by side comparison of Nimbus Grey with the new Osmium.
As I have quite a wait ahead of me, they might as well called it Unobtanium.