• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Citizen

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Saw it on twitter…

Attachments

• CDCDDB51-A549-4A2C-9ABF-B33AEDF8170E.jpeg
    CDCDDB51-A549-4A2C-9ABF-B33AEDF8170E.jpeg
    410.9 KB · Views: 156

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, there's something more than lighting going on there. The door panel flows with the body and the paint should as well. Is the door panel not compsite/fiberglass like the rest of the car? If so, that's why.

Citizen

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Im in love with my spec, nimbus power!

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Yeah, there's something more than lighting going on there. The door panel flows with the body and the paint should as well. Is the door panel not compsite/fiberglass like the rest of the car? If so, that's why.
Not sure what's going off but people seeing them in person are saying everything looks fine.

vision

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
yeh cos your in America love the yellow circles, want to moan about anything else!

DrD

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I've got a few pics I took today I'll post tomorrow. Rest assured it looks phenomenal. Really mirrors the warmth of the lights. Today under the cold lights of the stand, it barely had any bronze in it at all. Likewise it looks very warm in sunlight. If you like any flavour of silver, I have 0 doubts you'll be very happy.

vision

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've got a few pics I took today I'll post tomorrow. Rest assured it looks phenomenal. Really mirrors the warmth of the lights. Today under the cold lights of the stand, it barely had any bronze in it at all. Likewise it looks very warm in sunlight. If you like any flavour of silver, I have 0 doubts you'll be very happy.
I think nimbus will really look amazing under twilight conditions, almost liquid