Nimbus Grey Emira Photo Thread

Balboa

Reaction score
Eagle7 photoshopped and posted this and called it 'Lunar Pearl'. I love it - this would solve my dilemma of having to choose between Nimbus and white

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220512-105745_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220512-105745_Chrome.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 111

DerTheDer

Reaction score
Eagle7 photoshopped and posted this and called it 'Lunar Pearl'. I love it - this would solve my dilemma of having to choose between Nimbus and white

Where was this one spotted at? Is this one being driven on the streets to? Would like some more information on this.

Eagle7

Reaction score
LOL that isn't a photoshop, that's a render of a 3D model I have. I did a lot of that sort of thing late last year to help people get an idea of what their color choices might look like, because the configurator from Lotus at that time was pretty bad. They updated their configurator with the one you see now earlier this year.

ZorenEmira

Reaction score
Agree the Ferrari is like Shadow Grey, just a lighter grey.

Nimbus is much lighter with more cream/bronze/gold hues in it.

Its more like Lexus Liquid Platinum (left) than a bright silver like Lexus Atomic Silver (right).

View attachment 5220
I think you got it backwards. The left is the atomic silver. Here is my LC500 atomic silver in low light. I think the nimbus is quite similar

Attachments

• 54848236-7573-4623-A0A2-AC4BBEBC0CC2.jpeg
    54848236-7573-4623-A0A2-AC4BBEBC0CC2.jpeg
    279.9 KB · Views: 78

Davidexige

Reaction score
Where was this one spotted at? Is this one being driven on the streets to? Would like some more information on this.
That one has a UK number plate, but when checking online the registration doesn't appear to have been assigned to a car yet, so not sure if it's out on the streets.

Citizen

Reaction score
I think you got it backwards. The left is the atomic silver. Here is my LC500 atomic silver in low light. I think the nimbus is quite similar

Nice Lexus !

Which colour is that on rims?? Since I ordered nimbus with silver wheels I’m on the searching on paint them most probably

ZorenEmira

Reaction score
Nice Lexus !

Which colour is that on rims?? Since I ordered nimbus with silver wheels I’m on the searching on paint them most probably
Thank you, the wheels is BC Forged HCA162 in polished and Matt bronze 2pc.
I really like the atomic silver which I believe resembles the Nimbus grey. Changes in color to bronze and touch of brown in different lighting. In bright Sun it looks like silver.
The color is timeless and classy luxurious.

ZorenEmira

Reaction score
That car has the strangest proportions. Huge front and tiny cabin. Pretty though.
Thank you, I agree because it has a big V8 front engine and not really a sports car but more of a GT car. The Emira is a true sports car a well balanced car. I just miss driving a manual sports car.

TomE

Reaction score
That one has a UK number plate, but when checking online the registration doesn't appear to have been assigned to a car yet, so not sure if it's out on the streets.
Someone else suggested the background is the Lotus Advanced Technology Centre at Wellsbourne, University of Warwick.

Balboa

Reaction score
Black Pack' Ferrari in Vegas. Emira has such a better profile IMO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220516-205046_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220516-205046_Gallery.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 55