Nimbus Grey and Dark Verdant on an overcast day at Hethel Track

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
A motorcycling buddy shared this. He said the car handles well and turns in fine on both suspension ( at Hethel track ). Thought the Sport suspension may be OK for roads as it road the track kerbs well. The engine has enough power and is linear in its delivery which mutes the excitement but more than made up for by the sublime handling......my summary, it's a typical Lotus !

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
is the tyre smell permanent and does it depend on the gap or suspension? haha

Hedge

Emira Fan
Reaction score
A motorcycling buddy shared this. He said the car handles well and turns in fine on both suspension ( at Hethel track ). Thought the Sport suspension may be OK for roads as it road the track kerbs well. The engine has enough power and is linear in its delivery which mutes the excitement but more than made up for by the sublime handling......my summary, it's a typical Lotus !
View attachment 7727
It’ll be a very good road car, no question.

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
View attachment 7727
For the love of God why isnt this video longer??!! They should have slowly walked around that car w the doors shut. Ive been dying to see better pics/video of Nimbus/BP/Black wheels (Vs Nimbus/Diamond Cut/No BP) Thats my Sophie's Choice at the moment

OP
roundincircles

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
For the love of God why isnt this video longer??!! They should have slowly walked around that car w the doors shut. Ive been dying to see better pics/video of Nimbus/BP/Black wheels (Vs Nimbus/Diamond Cut/No BP) Thats my Sophie's Choice at the moment
I suspect they knew it would get your goat😁