New Norcal Emira Owner

LastICE

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi All,

I just picked up my Emira FE back on 4/20 and is thrilled to have a chance to share my experience here with other Lotus owners. Thanks again for having me here.

This my first Lotus and I can't wait to experience what Emira is all about. Shout out to other NorCal owners and hopefully we can arrange a drive together soon!

Hi All,

I just picked up my Emira FE back on 4/20 and is thrilled to have a chance to share my experience here with other Lotus owners. Thanks again for having me here.

This my first Lotus and I can't wait to experience what Emira is all about. Shout out to other NorCal owners and hopefully we can arrange a drive together soon!
Congratulations!!

Photos???

You just missed the GGLC's Emira Welcome - Lotus C&C (check threads). There were at least 20 Emiras at the meet.

GGLC has number of upcoming Bay Area events... Car Control Clinic June 22-23; GGLC Autocross June 29; GGLC Track Day (Sonoma) July 3; GGLC Drive (south bay) July 6.

Sacramento GGLC has a karting event this Sunday June 16 and a dinner meet-up on June 20 (in Folsom).

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

Congratulations!!

Photos???

You just missed the GGLC's Emira Welcome - Lotus C&C (check threads). There were at least 20 Emiras at the meet.

GGLC has number of upcoming events... Car Control Clinic June 22-23; GGLC Autocross June 29; GGLC Track Day (Sonoma) July 3; GGLC Drive (south bay) July 6.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
Hi Kiyoshi,

This is Robin! I was planning on joining you guys, but my car was in the shop getting the PPF wrap done. I'll see you at the next event. I'll be at the Autocross event at the Naval base on the 22nd.

Hi Kiyoshi,

This is Robin! I was planning on joining you guys, but my car was in the shop getting the PPF wrap done. I'll see you at the next event. I'll be at the Autocross event at the Naval base on the 22nd.

Is yours one of the 2 in this photo? :)

IMG_4776 (Large).jpg

Congrats! I'm also a norcal emira owner, hope to see you around! I'll be in my seneca blue!
Did you join GGLC? It is free for the year if you purchase the car from Boardwalk Lotus.

Sunday's energy was amazing and did not go unnoticed by the GGLC. We'll plan something for the near future. In the meantime there's a drive on July 6th.

And, regarding the complimentary membership, your dealer may have given you a letter or put it in your car, if not just ping [email protected] and we'll get back you with details (just need some basic info to get you started).

Cheers,
Kiyoshi