Excited New Member from So Cal

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hello All
Im from the OC/LA area patiently and anxiously waiting for my delivery next month. It's my 1st Lotus and can't wait to hit the canyons. Any other So Cal future owners out there ready for an Emira meet/drive????

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello All
Im from the OC/LA area patiently and anxiously waiting for my delivery next month. It's my 1st Lotus and can't wait to hit the canyons. Any other So Cal future owners out there ready for an Emira meet/drive????

Welcome to the forum @zero2sixtystudios and congrats on the upcoming delivery. What spec did you order?

iVTECdailyy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hello All

I joined lotus club of SoCal on Facebook, doesn’t seem too active. I’m trying to see if I’m the first emira in California. Mine arrives Tuesday. Located in the South Bay

Raskits

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm also In SoCal. Woodland Hills area. Will be putting a lot of miles on mine so should see Vivid Red going around often lol

iVTECdailyy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I've had mine for a few weeks, I'll bring it to Sunday Steel in OC on Apr 7. Trying to get to 1000 miles already! (I'm at 500).
Lets drive in together? I planned on getting there at 7:15 (I can only stay until 8:30am).

Can park ours together. Mine actually arrives today!

OP
zero2sixtystudios
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I joined lotus club of SoCal on Facebook, doesn’t seem too active. I’m trying to see if I’m the first emira in California. Mine arrives Tuesday. Located in the South Bay
Congrats!! Let me know if you want a discount on PPF or to be part of a free video/studio shoot.

Go Kart

… has a HUGE member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hello All
1712023969882.gif

Nitro

Reaction score
I'm also In SoCal. Woodland Hills area. Will be putting a lot of miles on mine so should see Vivid Red going around often lol
Fellow vivid red here in Porter Ranch area. Mine will have tan leather, silver wheels and no black pack. See you around

Raskits

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Fellow vivid red here in Porter Ranch area. Mine will have tan leather, silver wheels and no black pack. See you around
Ahhh nearly similar spec. Vivid Red, Tan interior, black wheels (wished I went silver), black pack :) will definitely see you around

seriously

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Same spec. Used to live in Granada Hills, but in OC now. We might have enough to have a Vivid Red only meetup!