• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

New member - Meridian FE2 Emira - Tampa Bay area.

unfavored

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hello everybody! Very excited to join the Lotus crowd.
First time Emira/Lotus owner out of the Tampa Bay area.
Been lurking the forums for about 6 months and decided to finally make an account.
Reading about all the lengthy wait times and issues with CARB made me very uneasy but i fell in love with this car so i decided to risk it.
By some stroke of luck i was able to get an order allocation back in Jan 2024 for an FE2 and i pulled the trigger on immediately.
Just received word this week it's been built and awaiting shipment!
My order is for a V6 Manual FE2 Emira with the touring suspension in Meridian Blue.

For a few months the only pictures i could find of my color choice were the one Instagram post by Lotus and a forum member showing samples of the colors...
I called my Lotus dealer and they hadn't seen one on the lot either so i started to question if they were even going to make them!
Thankfully a few weeks after the CARB debacle cleared i finally started seeing a few here and there and fell in love all over again.

Hello everybody! Very excited to join the Lotus crowd.
First time Emira/Lotus owner out of the Tampa Bay area.
Been lurking the forums for about 6 months and decided to finally make an account.
Reading about all the lengthy wait times and issues with CARB made me very uneasy but i fell in love with this car so i decided to risk it.
By some stroke of luck i was able to get an order allocation back in Jan 2024 for an FE2 and i pulled the trigger on immediately.
Just received word this week it's been built and awaiting shipment!
My order is for a V6 Manual FE2 Emira with the touring suspension in Meridian Blue.

For a few months the only pictures i could find of my color choice were the one Instagram post by Lotus and a forum member showing samples of the colors...
I called my Lotus dealer and they hadn't seen one on the lot either so i started to question if they were even going to make them!
Thankfully a few weeks after the CARB debacle cleared i finally started seeing a few here and there and fell in love all over again.

That's exciting! Welcome to the forum and keep us updated on your delivery! 🎉

Congrats on the order and welcome to the forum!

Welcome @unfavored and congratulations on your Emira purchase! Look forward to seeing photos of your new 4 wheeled baby when it arrives! :)

Meridian is one of those paints that's hard to picture and capture on a screen so I suspect its getting a low take rate. Its seems to be dark verdant but blue. I think it will be really cool in person and in the sun but its a gamblers color until there are some in the wild. What did you pick for calipers and interior?

Meridian is one of those paints that's hard to picture and capture on a screen so I suspect its getting a low take rate. Its seems to be dark verdant but blue. I think it will be really cool in person and in the sun but its a gamblers color until there are some in the wild. What did you pick for calipers and interior?
Ended up going with yellow calipers and alcantara yellow stitching inside.