New Member - Indiana USA

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome!

What was quoted to you in terms of a guesstimate delivery date?

OP
G

GIN

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Welcome!

What was quoted to you in terms of a guesstimate delivery date?
I knew at the time that I was a late entry. I believe they mentioned it could be 1.5 to 2 years at the time. At the time of deposit, nothing was concrete or promised other than the general time frame. I emailed them at the end of this year. I am 93rd on the list and they said they would get info on their allocations at the beginning of the year and be able to provide a better timeframe then. They have been very professional and up front in all my dealings with them.

OP
G

GIN

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Dude you’re local to arguably the BEST lotus dealer in the country
golf clap
I am new to the Lotus brand but that’s what I’ve gathered from reading on different forums. Looking forward to working with them.

Golf clap - 😂😂😂

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome. If you wanted it sooner, it wouldn't hurt to ask if any FE people want to back out and let you magically jump in.

Reactions: GIN
OP
G

GIN

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
While we wait, you can learn how to post pics by practicing posting up spyder pics
Welcome. If you wanted it sooner, it wouldn't hurt to ask if any FE people want to back out and let you magically jump in.
Content to wait and see the new car issues get worked out. Thanks for the thought. I am sure I will move up slowly as people drop and if not, that is fine too.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Content to wait and see the new car issues get worked out. Thanks for the thought. I am sure I will move up slowly as people drop and if not, that is fine too.
Very cool! Where about in indy around 465 are you? I bought my Ferrari from the dealership next to a go kart track that was pretty fun. I believe it was right off of 465. Cant remember the street name though.

OP
G

GIN

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Very cool! Where about in indy around 465 are you? I bought my Ferrari from the dealership next to a go kart track that was pretty fun. I believe it was right off of 465. Cant remember the street name though.
Inside the loop on the north side of Indianapolis. About 15 minutes away from the new Gator location. Are you in Indy?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on placing your deposit. Had you just found out about the Emira when you paid your deposit last August, or had you been thinking about it for a while before you took the plunge?

You're lucky to have Gator as your local dealer, they are excellent and very committed to the brand and owner community.

OP
G

GIN

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on placing your deposit. Had you just found out about the Emira when you paid your deposit last August, or had you been thinking about it for a while before you took the plunge?

You're lucky to have Gator as your local dealer, they are excellent and very committed to the brand and owner community.
Essentially had just started looking for a sports car in April/May ‘22 and came across the Emira during that time. Not being familiar with Lotus, it took me a while to research the brand, understand the whole allocation process and see what other car options were out there before putting in a deposit before test drive. I have only heard good things about the people at Gator and my interactions, so far, have been great. Was able to test drive in October and was pleased. Again, glad to wait and see what transpires. Sorry to read about your situation. Hope it works out for you.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Essentially had just started looking for a sports car in April/May ‘22 and came across the Emira during that time. Not being familiar with Lotus, it took me a while to research the brand, understand the whole allocation process and see what other car options were out there before putting in a deposit before test drive. I have only heard good things about the people at Gator and my interactions, so far, have been great. Was able to test drive in October and was pleased. Again, glad to wait and see what transpires. Sorry to read about your situation. Hope it works out for you.

Welcome to the party! You're in good hands with @GatorMotorsport. Very reputable dealer and fellow forum member. 😎

OP
G

GIN

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
While we wait, you can learn how to post pics by practicing posting up spyder pics
EBC74296-226A-4032-ABD0-4E8C5B3CEEB6.jpeg

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Honestly I’d end this right now (19 GTS 718B) if my girl didn’t hate them
Telling you what you already know that’s top 5 special car right now at ANY price well bought

Reactions: GIN