• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

East Texas

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hi all, I see from other posts that we post our spec and deposit dates so:

Hethel Yellow, Ice Leather interior, red calipers, lower black pack, no privacy glass ( I love the visible engine ). You wouldn’t put a CoVid mask on the Mona Lisa would you??!! Deposit placed Fall 2022 before test drive.

I fell in love with Lotus in 1991 at a dealership in South Florida. Customer had ordered an Esprit and it came with a small tear in the leather in the driver’s side foot well. I worked for a leather conditioning and repair company and did the repair. I was 16 at a summer job and did color changes on Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche, etc. The Lotus I remember the most. Longer story about the customer and the dealership but I’ve wanted one ever since.

Was shopping for a 2020 Evora GT (Jay Leno’s garage sealed it for me) when I caught wind of the Emira. The rest is history. I guess I just have to wait 18-24 months or however long it is.

KaizokuCoder

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your order! I'm in the States, so still waiting for my FE later this year with everyone else.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome and congratulations on the order, that’s a great spec.

Love the Esprit story. Hopefully an Emira somewhere will create a lifelong impression for another youngster and carry it forward again.

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hi all, I see from other posts that we post our spec and deposit dates so:

Hethel Yellow, Ice Leather interior, red calipers, lower black pack, no privacy glass ( I love the visible engine ). You wouldn’t put a CoVid mask on the Mona Lisa would you??!! Deposit placed Fall 2022 before test drive.

I fell in love with Lotus in 1991 at a dealership in South Florida. Customer had ordered an Esprit and it came with a small tear in the leather in the driver’s side foot well. I worked for a leather conditioning and repair company and did the repair. I was 16 at a summer job and did color changes on Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche, etc. The Lotus I remember the most. Longer story about the customer and the dealership but I’ve wanted one ever since.

Was shopping for a 2020 Evora GT (Jay Leno’s garage sealed it for me) when I caught wind of the Emira. The rest is history. I guess I just have to wait 18-24 months or however long it is.
Welcome to the forum and the wait. But it will be worth it.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Austin! 🍻

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome to the forum! That sounds like a fun summer job at 16 (changing colors of cool cars).

OP
Hell4Leather

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! That sounds like a fun summer job at 16 (changing colors of cool cars).
It did not suck. Most common was just refreshing all the cracks from the South Florida sun. But I saw dozens of Ferrari, Porsch, Lambo, Aston. 1 Lotus. 1, and it was something special. Dealer was a douche but most were.