• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

My Nimbus Emira

OP
Tim Hurn

Tim Hurn

Reaction score
Looking quite at home in South Kensington today. Got masses of attenion while driving around looking for somwhere to park. I think this is good representation of the colour

Attachments

• 20230120_141843.jpg
    20230120_141843.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 286

Lazaruos

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
same my spec but red interior thnx for sharing this great pics

OP
Tim Hurn

Tim Hurn

Reaction score
Have you seen the 0 - 60 thread?
Yes I saw it. - I am with the 0-60 is for EV's crowd. I would rather wear out my rear tyres enjoying the handling rather than drag racing. For what it is worth I think the base editions will be quicker than the FE due to weight saving.

Sid

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
same my spec but red interior thnx for sharing this great pics
@Lazaruos check out the red interior on my Nimbus. I have black/silver wheels caps and front badge, will try take more photos this weekend.

Lazaruos

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
@Lazaruos check out the red interior on my Nimbus. I have black/silver wheels caps and front badge, will try take more photos this weekend.
That's amazing actually the best spec u can get on the Emira was a hard choice to make specially u had to pick the spec without seeing it in real life only throw the site configuration which is not the same in real life grats brother wish u finish ur 1k mile asap and enjoy the ride .. want to know people opinion on the road about the car specially now coz im sure its rare to see Emira in the road give your early feed back since u are one of the earliest owner