My First Lotus ......

Singularity

Reaction score
.... hopefully!

I was leaning towards a second hand baby McLaren as my 'present' to myself when I saw the Emira as I was catching up on Goodwood highlights. The deposit went down that afternoon!

Now I just have to endure the wait. In the mean time I'm looking forward to swapping views and info on the forum to keep me occupied; I also expect agonising over the colour choice will be a major distraction too!

Cheers all.

Welcome! Are you booked for one of the dealer roadshows to see the Emira in person?

If you’ve only seen video/photos you’re in for a treat!

Welcome! Are you booked for one of the dealer roadshows to see the Emira in person?

If you’ve only seen video/photos you’re in for a treat!
Yes, our ‘local’ dealer is in Hamilton, Scotland and we’re booked in for mid-October at an evening viewing. Can’t wait!

Thanks for checking I’m lined up to see it in the metal.

It seems there just isn’t a naff colour option, just personal preferences and just when I think I’ve got it buttoned down someone posts an option that gets me thinking again. I’ve deliberately stopped playing with the configurator as I’m not sure how realistic the colour representation is. Hopefully there will be samples to view before being asked to confirm the precise build colour.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Yes, I also placed my deposit straight after the Goodwood highlights programme for the FOS.
it just had to be done. Had TVR’s for the last 24 years, and it was just so right for a change👍
by the way…………..😉
926D969F-BEA6-451A-87ED-A3C683F0B814.png

There should be samples of the First Edition colours at your dealer event.

As you say, lots of great options and I’m worried seeing the samples won’t actually help me make a final decision.

I keep reminding myself I always wanted yellow, but I’ve had lovely blue, silver and green Lotus before.

Yes, I also placed my deposit straight after the Goodwood highlights programme for the FOS.
it just had to be done. Had TVR’s for the last 24 years, and it was just so right for a change👍
by the way…………..😉
View attachment 442
Yes, that's the one!