My Emira has now been fully PPF'd and Ceramic Coated - I love it!

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I like it, I would t say I prefer it but I think it looks unique

OP
Evotion

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
As somebody mentioned, I think on my channel, it will be interesting to see how Stealth PPF looks on the other colours. I suspect it will look good (better) on blue, maybe yellow, as that was non-metallic anyway and certainly will look superb on a white if later do that later on.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
As somebody mentioned, I think on my channel, it will be interesting to see how Stealth PPF looks on the other colours. I suspect it will look good (better) on blue, maybe yellow, as that was non-metallic anyway and certainly will look superb on a white if later do that later on.
My spec is dark verdant with black pack. I’m now imagining this film on the DV parts but then ppf the black roof leaving it with a gloss finish.
Could be interesting…

howard1650

Reaction score
Sorry to said it but that the satin finish is not for me. Fashionable for sure, but I believe you’ll be removing the film this time next year. Anyway, great videos keep them coming.

adrianking65

Reaction score
40209DCD-3C34-4792-B862-AB990264A4A8.jpeg

PPF’ed Verdant green with Black pack

mforde

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Ha, I didn't love it at first. I thought 'OMG, the car has completely changed!' and then I started looking at it and wow, what an improvement.
Now I am very happy.

If you do wish to use GVE London then mention RevMoney10 for a 10% discount on any service.

They had to do a LOT of prep on my car as I had been driving it for quite a while at the point I dropped it in and the standard paint is NOT good.

Happy to answer any questions.

Please keep the videos coming. I won't get to spec my car until the autumn and receive it next year, fingers crossed no more delays to the NA market, but your videos have given me a lot of thought about the spec from what I initially thought I'd get. I'm definitely doing PPF and ceramic coating. I didn't realize they could ceramic coat the glass and inside. To me, although not cheap, it's completely worth it.

mforde

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Ha, I didn't love it at first. I thought 'OMG, the car has completely changed!' and then I started looking at it and wow, what an improvement.
Now I am very happy.

If you do wish to use GVE London then mention RevMoney10 for a 10% discount on any service.

They had to do a LOT of prep on my car as I had been driving it for quite a while at the point I dropped it in and the standard paint is NOT good.

Happy to answer any questions.

I know you went with the sport suspension. Now that you've had the car for a bit, would you still stick with sport?

Golden Parrot

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thanks for the inspiration!

Attachments

• eb14a6b3-5498-4f8f-b96b-2aa878cd755b.JPG
    eb14a6b3-5498-4f8f-b96b-2aa878cd755b.JPG
    242.7 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: ADC

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I know you went with the sport suspension. Now that you've had the car for a bit, would you still stick with sport?
I'd like to hear thoughts on this as well as I'm still considering changing my spec from Touring to Sport. I test drove the touring version and it was great but I could easily handle it a bit stiffer if it provides a sportier experience yet still handles potholes well enough. I remain quite torn on this option.

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Are there joins in the ppf, or are they able to use single sheets for each panel? I’be been told by multiple installers it’s not possible to wrap without joins - although they do their best to hide them on edges etc

schorsch

Reaction score
Are there joins in the ppf, or are they able to use single sheets for each panel? I’be been told by multiple installers it’s not possible to wrap without joins - although they do their best to hide them on edges etc
My car has plenty of joins on multiple panels. The ugliest one is near the side back air intakes

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts