More info from my dealer today

Cwolf

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Called my dealer. I am fourth in line in my State and was told I would get an FE. My order should go in around May with a Nov/Dec delivery. They hope to have a car in the spring and an event for everyone to come check it out including color chips, etc. If this is repetitive info for some of you, no need to let me know. Hope this helps. I also asked about the and it is GT4 is track only and about $220k.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congratulations!

I'm definitely going to miss the FE, and possibly not get a car until 2024 given the rate that things are going. Definitely takes away my enthusiasm quite a bit.

OP
C

Cwolf

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yeah, if I didn't get an FE, it would be hard waiting. I would probably get an Evora and drive that for a while.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations. Good news that they are being more specific on timings for you. It's a shame you had to call them to find out, as they've had this info for two weeks now and you'd hope they'd be proactively contacting people.

DPB

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Called my dealer. I am fourth in line in my State and was told I would get an FE. My order should go in around May with a Nov/Dec delivery. They hope to have a car in the spring and an event for everyone to come check it out including color chips, etc. If this is repetitive info for some of you, no need to let me know. Hope this helps. I also asked about the and it is GT4 is track only and about $220k.
Which NC dealer is getting a car this spring? Am I correct in assuming this is the second phase of the "road show"?

Pete0806

Reaction score
Where are you from Cwolf?

Skymira

Reaction score
Hey Cwolf, were they willing to tell you their allocation, or did you inquire?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Which NC dealer is getting a car this spring? Am I correct in assuming this is the second phase of the "road show"?
I believe there is a second road show coming up for the show car to visit US dealers that didn’t host it in the first round in December last year. I don’t have any details but assume your dealer would know.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
There is only one NC dealer. Flow Lotus.

They did not share that info.
You would think Flow Lotus would just rebrand as FLOTUS!

Except of course the First Lady Of The United States already has dibs on that one...