Message from Matt Windle regarding Emira delays

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Well I nearly fell of my chair a piece of communication which is long overdue. Very surprised to hear that I’m a valued customer- just words IMO as certainly have not felt this in the last year. Too little too late. It was great to hear and what did that take not much but that can’t wipe away several frustrations that I now suddenly feel a valued customer from one piece of communication at the 12th hour.
But you got to see your car spec in the video 😊

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
So is this the comms that CS were referring to that we would receive this week ? as it’s all well and good but doesn’t tell me what I’m interested to know In that I was expecting to hear my delivery date and date for test rides this week ……. We’re all busy people and I need to plan around me car 🚗

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Lol yearh I was actually eeeee that’s MY car peeps 🚗 but mine has black wheels and I wish I’d ordered Magma now boo hoo 👻 us Women change our minds depending what day of week it is and if the sun 🌞 is shining or not lol 😝
I am also wishing that I had stuck with Magma. Dark verdant will probably not be flashy enough 😂

Ian C

Reaction score
Yeah, it's good to see, but if I hadn't been on this board I'd have been none the wiser, why wasn't it emailed out? Again do the right thing on one hand and then point the gun at their feet!

Unless it was and I've missed it somehow......
It cam by direct email

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Wow…. Good to know prices won’t rise! And the first customers car is built already….

Nimbus with red leather looks great

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I kinda wish I'd stuck to my guns with the red.... 🤦‍♂️
Change it while you still can! They obviously have red leather in stock :D

There's another set of red leather seats in the background in that video too awaiting installation.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Agree! Numbus with red is so much nicer than with tan in my opinion. :love:
That what led to my change from tan to Red leather when I saw them both in the flesh Red more sporty and stands out more against Nimbus saying “look at me how flash I am " lol as I thought the Nimbus needed that - tan compliments but more understated look.

vision

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

There's another set of red leather seats in the background in that video too awaiting installation.
That what led to my change from tan to Red leather when I saw them both in the flesh Red more sporty and stands out more against Nimbus saying “look at me how flash I am " lol as I thought the Nimbus needed that - tan compliments but more understated look.
you mean a more "mature" choice for the older gentleman!

OP
Leonard

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score

I guess I need to wait for the call to say IF my car is delayed. What is delaying it (if they are forthcoming with that info) and is there an alternative update to my spec that will mean earlier delivery. That seems like a possible logistical nightmare either way though.
I'd also like to know whether early FE deposit holders can roll deposits over to Base cars and whether the Base prices are guaranteed also and when options prices will become available. A June car arriving in August may as well be registered September and then it's only 8 weeks driving before possibly being SORN for 6 months. So the option of a Base car to my spec (ie remove some weight) for delivery Spring 2023 is beginning to look more appealing. But then we don't know if there will be future delays again... That Boxster Spyder is winking at me again 😉😂

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Thanks for this LOTUS any communication is welcome, this does concern me a bit tho as in are they preparing us for another delay.