TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Lotus could do this easily…

EE55AABC-B61E-4E15-AA02-7A33A46C4254.jpeg

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
There's so much they can do to increase engagement and customer satisfaction... At this point, I just want my $100k car on time. So far I've gotten about 2 vague emails from Lotus corporate and 2 phone calls from my dealer in exchange for $5k and a year of waiting.

kratedisease

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
There's so much they can do to increase engagement and customer satisfaction... At this point, I just want my $100k car on time. So far I've gotten about 2 vague emails from Lotus corporate and 2 phone calls from my dealer in exchange for $5k and a year of waiting.

I remember when I had my deposit on my 2020 C8 Corvette.... I was on the Corvette forums and it was the same exact complaints, bitching, wining, dissatisfaction, disgruntled, angry, moody, disenchanted comments.......during the UAW workers strike for weeks, and then Covid shut down causing 8 month delays.

until..... the cars start to be delivered...... and everyone forgot about their old posts and only had the best words for Chevy and GM !! The comments posted went polar opposite after delivery. Chevy went from zero to hero.

This is nothing more than automotive bipolar disorder syndrome.

A common under diagnosed affliction of many with automotive passion.

vision

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Well that is basically bloody awful, thank god we are a little bit more upmarket!, in case I forgot Magma looks good?? (joking) and the ride height about spot on
Sorry P.S. nice weekend coming, suns shining and a two day bank holiday, Queens 70'th (not the band)- garage sorted and role on august - a standard garage in the uk I can now confirm will fit an Emira, what could possible go wrong?

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
They could do this for factory pictures of colors and interior.

It would be stuck at the first bar for over a year….

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I remember when I had my deposit on my 2020 C8 Corvette.... I was on the Corvette forums and it was the same exact complaints, bitching, wining, dissatisfaction, disgruntled, angry, moody, disenchanted comments.......during the UAW workers strike for weeks, and then Covid shut down causing 8 month delays.

until..... the cars start to be delivered...... and everyone forgot about their old posts and only had the best words for Chevy and GM !! The comments posted went polar opposite after delivery. Chevy went from zero to hero.

This is nothing more than automotive bipolar disorder syndrome.

A common under diagnosed affliction of many with automotive passion.
go pop over to the Blackwing forum and exact same thing except it's actually a bit worse because besides the lack of comms from GM, people have had cars built since Jan that are just sitting in a parking lot waiting to be delivered and then newer built vehicles are being delivered. Hopefully once Emira gets shipped to US, they will move quickly through port and to dealers.