Lotus of Oakville

whupwhup

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Got a vin # from Oakville last week...now it's a question of where is Waldo. Im a July 12, 21 deposit date as many here.

whupwhup

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I finalized my order in August, 2023. Tony said they are looking at a summer build. Possible Sept delivery
gotcha, I did the same, finalize build in aug 23, with the ole Spring delivery...so its spring now. I spoke with Tony last week, said he hopes to see cars in a few weeks. We shall see, Gentry got their first 6 yesterday I think, so it's a sign that cars are making it into Canada now.

AMKV28

Reaction score
Got a vin # from Oakville last week...now it's a question of where is Waldo. Im a July 12, 21 deposit date as many here.
I placed my order July 16, 2021 with Oakville. I was told Emira V2.0 manual will arrive in May or June. Is this what you were informed from Tony

whupwhup

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I placed my order July 16, 2021 with Oakville. I was told Emira V2.0 manual will arrive in May or June. Is this what you were informed from Tony
He told me april. But at this point what’s another month or two. 🫠

Maffu313

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Was speaking with Paul from Gentry Lane last week, Gentry Lane has 12 now + 1 dealer demo car. When he spoke with the truck driver delivering all the Emiras, he heard that 4 cars have been delivered to Oakville.