Lotus OEM wheels

GarrethN

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a set of genuine, spare Lotus wheels before? I know these will be 20’s so larger than before but wondering if it’s a viable option to get an extra set. I’m so torn between diamond cut and gloss black, I’m tempted to get the diamond cuts fitted, I think they look classy, and hope I can buy a spare set in gloss black which look sinister and moody in my humble opinion.

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a set of genuine, spare Lotus wheels before? I know these will be 20’s so larger than before but wondering if it’s a viable option to get an extra set. I’m so torn between diamond cut and gloss black, I’m tempted to get the diamond cuts fitted, I think they look classy, and hope I can buy a spare set in gloss black which look sinister and moody in my humble opinion.
I'm the same. I've decided to go diamond cut as it's easy to respray them to gloss black if I've made a mistake. £80 per corner at my local body shop.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
You’ll be able to buy a second set from Lotus. But given current supply issues and Emira demand I don’t know how quickly After Sales will be able to stock up with parts like wheels.

As soon as someone pins down the OEM wheel spec details there will probably be some aftermarket options too.

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
You’ll be able to buy a second set from Lotus. But given current supply issues and Emira demand I don’t know how quickly After Sales will be able to stock up with parts like wheels.

As soon as someone pins down the OEM wheel spec details there will probably be some aftermarket options too.
I bet it wont be far off / identical to the evora 20" wheels?

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Wheels are probably different sizes front to back , despite being 20" all round (see tyre sizes in the article below) :-

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Different wheel dimensions to Evora I think, and different spacing/offset. Aftermarket options were available for Evora but fairly limited.