LOTUS EMIRA V1 FE YELLOW/RES

Tobiasz17azs

Reaction score
Hey guys !
My local dealer just called me they have one open spot for first edition . Car is already submitted its yellow , black pack , red interior , black wheels . I like everything but just the interior I don’t think it’s okey for yellow car .
Price is on point because I would be paying 95k$ / same build now it’s 107k$ . What’s yours thoughts? Please share some pics if you find exactly spec . Thanks

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
That interior is almost a deal breaker to me. I would let the dealer know the interior is an issue and that you need to see the car. Photos are 2 dimensional of course so sometimes when you see something in person it changes the whole perspective. The red interior might give it a certain flair or "exoticness." One thing I know for sure if you like it, buy it.

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Hope that helps. Not what Id go for but its your car.

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Having seen the red interior and the yellow in person, not a chance I'd buy that spec. It's just a little too out there for me, but maybe that's your personality type?

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
the two colors look great on their own, but together? :sick:

deal breaker for me.

i suppose you could always get a wrap

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hard pass on the McDonalds spec. There will be other Emiras available. (mine, for instance!)

idleuser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I would swap out the seats to something black to tone down the contrast. If yellow is what you're looking for then I would go for it.

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I’m sort of surprised that dealers don’t ask for a significant deposit if you are ordering a color combination that requires a specific taste. Enough of a deposit that they could profitably change it and sell as used if they absolutely had to.

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I’m sort of surprised that dealers don’t ask for a significant deposit if you are ordering a color combination that requires a specific taste. Enough of a deposit that they could profitably change it and sell as used if they absolutely had to.
GM does this on the C8 with a "color override fee" for this specific combo.