• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Emira US Roadshow

firstlotus

Reaction score
Hello, I have been a little frustrated in the fact that I personally haven't seen any news about the Emira Ride and Drive Roadshow since the Dallas and Austin ones. Have I missed some news? I don't get on this site as much as the pushbacks have 'Curbed my Enthusiasm'. Could we please post to this thread perhaps any news about when and when the next Lotus Dealer Drives are?... Thanks... You would think that Lotus might make it a point with their Dealer Network to let their depositors know when their Dealer is having an event with lots of notice as the holidays are approaching very quickly and people's travel plans are being made...

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Typically reserved for Deposit Holders. I know I got an email and it was a private event. Not to say you cant show up and enjoy the sights :)

LotusRising

Reaction score
Hello, I have been a little frustrated in the fact that I personally haven't seen any news about the Emira Ride and Drive Roadshow since the Dallas and Austin ones. Have I missed some news? I don't get on this site as much as the pushbacks have 'Curbed my Enthusiasm'. Could we please post to this thread perhaps any news about when and when the next Lotus Dealer Drives are?... Thanks... You would think that Lotus might make it a point with their Dealer Network to let their depositors know when their Dealer is having an event with lots of notice as the holidays are approaching very quickly and people's travel plans are being made...
I just got an invitation to the Los Angeles dealership for a test drive this weekend. Unfortunately I live six hours away and was in Los Angeles last weekend🤦‍♂️.

OP
firstlotus

firstlotus

Reaction score
I just got an invitation to the Los Angeles dealership for a test drive this weekend. Unfortunately I live six hours away and was in Los Angeles last weekend🤦‍♂️.
Just curious, how many days did you get as notice for the event...?

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score

There's a customer test drive review thread here.

TheMotizzle

Reaction score
Which dealership? Galpin or Lotus of Orange County? I have a deposit with Galpin and haven't heard anything.

OP
firstlotus

firstlotus

Reaction score
I just reached out to Galpin and it is in fact this weekend. They were surprised I didn't receive an email as a deposit holder (possibly because mine is so far out). They're going to squeeze me in tomorrow (Sat, Oct 28). Glad I saw your post. Very excited!
Please come back here and give us your personal; review of your drive TheMottizzle...

OP
firstlotus

firstlotus

Reaction score
I found out some news regarding the Emira Roadshow. There are 5 Emira's in the US now going to different dealers for the depositors and Dealers' guests. They say they are covering the North first (which makes sense with the cold weather and snow approaching). Sometimes they don't have too much lead time but they leave it to the dealers to invite people to see and drive the cars. If you live in the North I wouldn't leave it to the dealer to call me - I would call and see what information they have. I know of a car in Washington State and New York making rounds... good luck...!

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
They say they are covering the North first (which makes sense with the cold weather and snow approaching).

Technically the first one went to WV and then 3 cities in Texas for some reason, but sure... northern US states and then Canada makes sense I guess.

Jdmc21

Reaction score
I unexpectedly got a call from my lotus dealership today @Lotus los Gatos inviting me for a test drive on Nov 16 and 17 I know it's not much of a news but it's something
Interesting. Los Gatos told me a couple of weeks ago that they wouldn’t be getting a demo car on this tour. I’m curious if they call me, but unlikely, as I’m an I4 depositor from Sept ‘21.