Lotus Emira - Toys and Models

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
My kids just found these kinsmart 1/34 scale models in a NY CVS for about $8 each. They only had yellow, they got one each. Not sure about that panel gap!

For fun, I’ll send one for free to the first US based person to message (lower 48 states only), who has on order a HY, black wheels, and lower black pack, with black interior.

IMG_5290.jpeg

Last edited:

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I finally got my Hot Wheels 1:64 Magma .... just happened to be walking through a Safeway and they had 5 huge displays of HW. Didn't have time to search them all but literally one was right out front ... grabbed it quick and was happy to check that box.

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I keep hoping Maisto or bburago will make an 1:18 Emira diecast. Costco usually sells them around Christmas for around $20. The 1:18 online are ridiculous $$. FYI: The cheapest I found them so far is from the Hethel factory. Seems like it was around $130 US. Unfortunately when we were there we didnt have room in bags to carry back. Ordering one from the US Lotus dealers they are around $200. So waiting and hoping there will be a $20 one that comes out.
For spending 100k+ for a real one the dealers should be giving them free with the car. Maybe if they cared about the customers.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I think my kids keep buying them. If you are in the NY area, let me know which colour and I’ll try and find one.
Appreciate it, a bit aways from the NY area. But thank you! Ill keep hitting up my 7/11s

CAWood

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Found this in a shop in Westward Ho! today, they also had yellow and black models, though I couldn’t find a Nimbus to match mine. Cool little find though!

Attachments

• IMG_8005.jpeg
    IMG_8005.jpeg
    376 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8006.jpeg
    IMG_8006.jpeg
    360.4 KB · Views: 35