Lotus Emira - Toys and Models

daveparky84

Reaction score
I thought I would start this thread as many of us like to collect the odd scale model of our beloved 'big' toys.

Does anyone know if any toy/model brands are planning on releasing die cast models or kits or RC cars etc.?

I've only found this 1/18th resin one so far on livecarmodel.com ... looks ok

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I have this in blue. Careful the wing mirrors are fragile.

C5B24A56-8D99-462C-896D-89F8310B8946.jpeg

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I believe there are 1/18 and 1/43 models. Available from dealers. I think Deroure (Lotus UK online parts) have some back in stock too.

Reactions: ino

Racer X

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hi, I got 1:18 model from Top Speed which already posted by robrmon.
Unfortunately I returned it because it was damaged, but the seneca blue was beautiful.
I know both 1:43 (by True Scale) and 1:18 (by Top Speed) will be released in the hethel yellow on end of may in Japan. Maybe faster in UK or other countries.
I’m waiting for a 1:18 with full silver wheels, correct interior etc.. I’m also willing to wait for a very exacting model, even though it would be more expensive.

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi, I got 1:18 model from Top Speed which already posted by robrmon.
Unfortunately I returned it because it was damaged, but the seneca blue was beautiful.
I know both 1:43 (by True Scale) and 1:18 (by Top Speed) will be released in the hethel yellow on end of may in Japan. Maybe faster in UK or other countries.
I was told that the Hethel Yellow 1/18 model will be released in the second quarter of 2022 - hope the production line for these models and the comms. related to its release is more efficient than that of the actual car.:D

Excerpt from seller's reply once I had placed my pre-order:
"...should come in the second quarter 2022 but I have still not the precise date for now."

Last edited:

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
And do you know of anyone who has or can get a picture?
Ask B&C/Deroure, Lotus Customer Care? I saw one on the stand at Goodwood, so someone may have taken a picture of it but I've not seen one.

4380r

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm working on a small fleet of 1/32 scale Emira slot cars for use on the track we're setting up at LOG 41 in September.