• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Emira Key Fob cases - initial run

Hope you are all doing well! Stocked up on the packaging today, will do the postage labels on Monday so I can get them all out as quickly as possible as soon as they arrive this week 👍🏽

Interested in 2 leather ones but would prefer if they could come in TAN.

Will you be doing any without the box for end users or only the gift/ presentation options going forward?

I’m eagerly waiting to see what the Tan looks like.
If it’s not my cup of tea I’m hoping you will still have black leather/yellow stitch in stock

Will you be doing any without the box for end users or only the gift/ presentation options going forward?
Just going to be boxed, just makes my life a lot easier to be honest.. by having factory orepackage them in boxes means I can get orders out quickly, can use same stock for dealers and be sure they won't be damaged in transit to me or to the customers. Cheers

Blue Leather - Yellow stitching
Thanks for doing this and the update?

The Blue Leather blue stitching sold out already, but I didn't see the Blue leather-yellow stitching you mentioned?

Is this coming out or was this an error when typing out?

Thanks for doing this and the update?

The Blue Leather blue stitching sold out already, but I didn't see the Blue leather-yellow stitching you mentioned?

Is this coming out or was this an error when typing out?
Apologies yellow stitching must have been a mistype. It is blue leather and blue stitching at the moment, I haven't updated the stock for that one yet, when I have it in my hands I will post pics and put the stock live on the website. Hopefully next couple of days 🤞

Thanks

Hi All,

Good News; 4 of the 5 boxes have arrived today (Last one expected to be delivered tomorrow).

In terms of the orders to date, going to be packaging them up today and tomorrow so i can despatch them on friday.

Luckily the tan and blue options were in the packages that arrived, so i can share photos of them.

Based on photos i think the Tan looks very similar.
For the blue im not sure how similar it would be to Seneca Blue, think its closer to the Blue Lamborghini use, but welcome your thoughts.

I am going to be putting stock of these live on the website now; as they are new colours they are limited numbers this batch, so apologies if anyone doesn't get it this time. If feedback on colour is positive i will arrange an additional batch of them asap.

Thanks

Banc

Attachments

• 20240529_151759.jpg
    20240529_151759.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 20240529_151830.jpg
    20240529_151830.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 65
Hi All,

Good News; 4 of the 5 boxes have arrived today (Last one expected to be delivered tomorrow).

In terms of the orders to date, going to be packaging them up today and tomorrow so i can despatch them on friday.

Luckily the tan and blue options were in the packages that arrived, so i can share photos of them.

Based on photos i think the Tan looks very similar.
For the blue im not sure how similar it would be to Seneca Blue, think its closer to the Blue Lamborghini use, but welcome your thoughts.

I am going to be putting stock of these live on the website now; as they are new colours they are limited numbers this batch, so apologies if anyone doesn't get it this time. If feedback on colour is positive i will arrange an additional batch of them asap.

Thanks

Banc
Will this be the only tan option or will there an additional tone of tan? And does this one have the brown Stitch.... Asking because it Looks like the same color stitch (tan as opposed to Brown). I ordered anyway.....

Last edited:
I ordered one in Tan, will post pics compared to factory Tan interior as soon as it comes in

Will this be the only tan option or will there an additional tone of tan? And does this one have the brown Stitch.... Asking because it Looks like the same color stitch (tan as opposed to Brown). I ordered anyway.....
Apologies for the delayed response, has been a busy day!

I do have another version of Tan; it's only got a very slight difference in colour but this one looked the better of the two.

I will send some photos of the other one tomorrow next to this one.

Stitching is tan, similar to the keycover colour.. once I have some feedback on the colour; if positive ill probably do a black stitching option next batch like you had suggested 👍🏽

@Bancho did you ever think of something for the scorpion tracker fob? Not sure if that was on your project list, or too limited a market

Thanks @Bancho, just ordered Tan (along with an Alcantara/Blue stitch), I think the color is pretty close to the tan interior. The blue leather is a little too baby blue IMO, Seneca is definitely darker. Will be a challenge to match I think, and hard to compare leather to shiny paint though, as opposed to the other colors, leather to leather.

Hi all!

Has been a busy couple of days packaging all of these orders. They are all packaged up now; dropped the first half to the post office, other half will be taken later today.

So you should start getting your deliveries early next week!

As usual any questions, queries or issues drop me an email or message 👍🏽

@Bancho did you ever think of something for the scorpion tracker fob? Not sure if that was on your project list, or too limited a market
It is on the "to do" list.. potential roadblock I have is that I would need to get hold of a fob and send it to the factory for them to make the mold.. seen a couple on eBay for around £50, so might just have to buy one and send it there.

Just so I get an idea, can people let me know if they would be interested, what variation and qty? See below example:

1. Bancho - Alcantara & Yellow Stitch x 1

Just copy the list in your reply if you can. Thanks

Hi all!

Has been a busy couple of days packaging all of these orders. They are all packaged up now; dropped the first half to the post office, other half will be taken later today.

So you should start getting your deliveries early next week!

As usual any questions, queries or issues drop me an email or message 👍🏽
All sent out now :)

Let me know if you guys get despatch emails. Thanks

I got my tracking information about two hours ago, thanks