• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Emira Key Fob cases - initial run

Hi all,

Hope you are well!

Factory have been working hard on this batch and have just despatched it today. Expect it to be with me latest this time next week.

Details of variations in this order:
  • Black Alcantara (Stitching - Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, Black)
  • Black Leather (Stitching - Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, Black)
  • Yellow Leather - Yellow stitching
  • Green Leather - Yellow stitching
  • Red Leather - Red stitching
  • Grey Leather - Grey stitching
  • Blue Leather - Yellow stitching
  • Tan/Brown Leather - Brown stitching (Have ordered some of both Tan colours, so will have two options on the website)
Note these are all boxed versions now. The box includes a small screwdriver to open and close the case and 2 slots for batteries. The box can therefore be kept in the car to easily change keyfob battery when required.

The factory prepackage them in the boxes for me, so it's easier to despatch if a dealer or car owner purchases them. Importantly it also makes sure they don't get damaged in transit. Have attached pics for reference.

Also in this batch i have the sunvisors
Black Alcantara (Stitching Black or Yellow)
Grey Alcantara (Grey stitching)

Boxed keycovers and the sunvisor organiser are priced at £45 each (Same as Eletre). Appreciate this is slightly higher than the first batch of keycovers, but this includes better presentation in the box and has the mini screwdriver. I am packaging and dispatching these in my spare time, the boxed version makes my life easier. Note I sell these and the Eletre ones on eBay/Amazon for £69.99 (+postage for international), keep the pricing for forums as low as possible.

Note batteries aren't included due to postage regulations regarding lithium batteries.

As I did last time, I am planning to update the stock on the website in advance (Maybe today/tomorrow), so I can prepare shipping labels and packaging over the weekend and get these out as soon as the stock arrives. I will post on here as soon as I have updated the website and will also email anyone that has signed up for stock alerts.

You will notice there are a few additions in the variations compared to last time. Again any requests for other variations can be looked at for the next batch.

Any questions or queries reach out.

Many thanks

Attachments

• 138368.jpg
    138368.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 27836382.jpg
    27836382.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 72
Awesome news @Bancho appreciate the work you're doing. Been eagerly anticipating this. I just ordered black leather/blue stitching yesterday because I was in a hurry before my car arrives in a couple of weeks, but would prefer your upcoming options. Do you have photos of the blue and tan leather finished products to share yet on this thread?

Awesome news @Bancho appreciate the work you're doing. Been eagerly anticipating this. I just ordered black leather/blue stitching yesterday because I was in a hurry before my car arrives in a couple of weeks, but would prefer your upcoming options. Do you have photos of the blue and tan leather finished products to share yet on this thread?
I asked the other day; Unfortunately didn't manage to get photos of them before they packaged them!

Thinking for Tan and Blue options, I will leave them as out of stock for now. Once they arrive I will attach photos and put them in stock. So atleast people can see the colours before placing the order.

Thanks

I asked the other day; Unfortunately didn't manage to get photos of them before they packaged them!

Thinking for Tan and Blue options, I will leave them as out of stock for now. Once they arrive I will attach photos and put them in stock. So atleast people can see the colours before placing the order.

Thanks
Ok, thanks. How long before you think you'll have those photos and have them up on the website?

All,

Website has been updated now with stock that will be here next week, so these are pre-orders. As per previous post I will leave Blue and Tan colours for now so I can put up photos and stock at same time.

Emira Keycovers:

Sunvisor organisers:

Expect stock by next Wednesday latest, so should be able to despatch them on thursday/Friday. Will put up more photos by then too.

Thanks

All,

Website has been updated now with stock that will be here next week, so these are pre-orders. As per previous post I will leave Blue and Tan colours for now so I can put up photos and stock at same time.

Emira Keycovers:

Sunvisor organisers:

Expect stock by next Wednesday latest, so should be able to despatch them on thursday/Friday. Will put up more photos by then too.

Thanks

Ordered, thank you!!!

Surprised the shipping to California is $30 though, where are these coming from?

Ordered, thank you!!!

Surprised the shipping to California is $30 though, where are these coming from?
Many thanks for the order! I am based in the UK, so will be packaging and sending them out from here. I use international tracked delivery to give peace of mind which is more expensive, also the orders from the first batch got to the customers in the US within about 2-3 working days so was pretty quick!

What am I missing? Website says out of stock. Want to order A/Y
See here:

See here:

Oh, only with gift box. Got it